Bulgaria's GDP Up 1% in Q4 2013
Bulgaria's GDP rose by 1% in the last quarter of 2013, year-on-year, show the flash estimates of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Compared to Q3 2013, the GDP grew by 0.4%.
In nominal value the GDP reached BGN 21.321 B.
The services sector has the largest share (71.5%) in total value added, followed by the industrial sector (24.6%) and the agricultural sector (3.9%). In the structure of GDP by the expenditure approach, the largest share belongs to the end consumption (82.2%), which in nominal terms amounted to BGN 17.5 B.
The trade balance remains negative.
According to the flash GDP estimates by final expenditure in the fourth quarter of 2013 the main contributions to the growth registered have the individual consumption with 0.2% and the exports of goods and services with 0.1%. The import of goods and services decreases its level with 4.0% and gross fixed capital formation decreased by 0.8% in the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to the previous quarter.
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Women-Only Music Festival for Sweden After Rape Complaints
- » Global Economic Competitiveness Index: Bulgaria Ranks 49th Out of 137 Countries
- » In Bolivia Began a Meeting of Countries - Exporters of Natural Gas
- » Nebraska Department of Agriculture Announces Soybean Agreement with Bulgaria