Bulgarian Company Wins Financing for Nanotechnology Project
AMG Technology became the first Bulgarian company to win financing for a highly technological international project under the Eurostars program.
The micro company, which employs eight people, works in the sphere of nanotechnologies and produces four kinds of apparatuses, one of which is made solely by AMG Technology.
The company will receive from Eurostars fundgin of BGN 492 700 for the TRIPLE-S Microscope project, which will develop a very powerful and innovative microscope. The company will invest additional BGN 158 800.
The total cost of the project is EUR 2.3 M and must be completed within three years.
AMG Technology will work with two other small companies from Austria and the Laboratory for Bionanotechnological Instruments of the Polytechnic University in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The TRIPLE-S Microscope project was ranked 15-th out of 510 entries in the Eurostars competition.
Eurostars is a programme that supports research-performing small and medium enterprises, which develop innovative products, processes and services, to gain competitive advantage. Eurostars does this by providing funding for transnational innovation projects, the products of which are then rapidly commercialized.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday