Bulgarian Govt Once Again Hints of New National Stadium
Bulgarian Sports Minister Mariana Georgieva said Friday that the government would back the construction of a new national stadium.
“The state has not forgotten about its commitment concerning a new national stadium. I hope the planning would be completed by the end of 2014,” Georgieva said at a Bulgarian Football Union congress meeting.
Plans for the construction of a new national stadium have resurfaced in Bulgaria last year, as the country said it would bid to host at least two Euro 2020 games.
In October 2013, a German sport facility construction company said it planned to invest EUR 40M for a new stadium in Sofia.
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Drops Out of Internazionali BNL d’Italia Tournament