No Green Card Certificate Needed for Bulgarians in EU
As of Friday, Bulgarian drivers no longer need Green Card Certificate for motor insurance in the EU, provided they have a Third party liability insurance.
Bulgarian Third party liablity insurance is now valid in all EU member states.
The information will be stated on the insurance policy so that consumers are not under the false impression that the compulsory insurance applies only for Bulgaria and think they have to pay additional fees for the Green Card Certificate.
The change was made possible after a decision of Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission. The new requirement is entirely in favor of consumers and car drivers.
The changes will not affect the price of Third party liability insurance.
- » Drunk Driving Rate in Bulgaria at 2.5%, Police Operation Reveals
- » Photo Project Tells Stories of 'Foreigners who Made Bulgaria Their Home
- » Wildfire Near Bulgaria’s Lesovo Border Crossing Contained
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Minister to Cut Ribbon on Waste Management System in Vidin
- » Forest Fire Damage in Bulgaria since Jan 2015 Estimated at BGN 10 M
- » 'Socialist Beer' Adds Appeal to Traditional Buzludzha Fest