No Green Card Certificate Needed for Bulgarians in EU
As of Friday, Bulgarian drivers no longer need Green Card Certificate for motor insurance in the EU, provided they have a Third party liability insurance.
Bulgarian Third party liablity insurance is now valid in all EU member states.
The information will be stated on the insurance policy so that consumers are not under the false impression that the compulsory insurance applies only for Bulgaria and think they have to pay additional fees for the Green Card Certificate.
The change was made possible after a decision of Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission. The new requirement is entirely in favor of consumers and car drivers.
The changes will not affect the price of Third party liability insurance.
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, USA to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities
- » Bulgaria’s PM: Hospitals Will Remain On No-Privatization List
- » Three-Day Jazz Festival to Take Over Sofia