No Green Card Certificate Needed for Bulgarians in EU
As of Friday, Bulgarian drivers no longer need Green Card Certificate for motor insurance in the EU, provided they have a Third party liability insurance.
Bulgarian Third party liablity insurance is now valid in all EU member states.
The information will be stated on the insurance policy so that consumers are not under the false impression that the compulsory insurance applies only for Bulgaria and think they have to pay additional fees for the Green Card Certificate.
The change was made possible after a decision of Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission. The new requirement is entirely in favor of consumers and car drivers.
The changes will not affect the price of Third party liability insurance.
- » Anti-Discrimination Protest to Be Held in Sofia over 'Racist Remarks' of Gov't
- » Cyprus Returns Smuggled Jewellery Items to Bulgaria
- » Maglizh Ammo Plant Blast Caused by Breakdown - Interior Ministry
- » Bulgarian Ammo Plant Blast Leaves 1 Dead, 3 Wounded, Officials Confirm
- » Bulgarian MPs Pass BGN 3 B Healthcare Budget
- » Protesters Demand Resignation of Bulgaria's Finance Minister