No Green Card Certificate Needed for Bulgarians in EU
As of Friday, Bulgarian drivers no longer need Green Card Certificate for motor insurance in the EU, provided they have a Third party liability insurance.
Bulgarian Third party liablity insurance is now valid in all EU member states.
The information will be stated on the insurance policy so that consumers are not under the false impression that the compulsory insurance applies only for Bulgaria and think they have to pay additional fees for the Green Card Certificate.
The change was made possible after a decision of Bulgaria's Financial Supervision Commission. The new requirement is entirely in favor of consumers and car drivers.
The changes will not affect the price of Third party liability insurance.
- » Four Died in a Plane Crash in the United States
- » A German Military Helicopter Crashed in Mali
- » Rains in the Country Today, Temperatures Will Continue to Decrease
- » One Killed and Seven People Injured in an Incident at a Fair in Ohio
- » Archaeologist Found Extremely Rare Ivory Icon in Burgas
- » International Sports Tournament For People With Disabilities Took Place in Kyustendil