Record Number of Weddings in Sofia on Valentine's Day
A record number of weddings (44) will be held in Sofia's Rituals' Home on Friday, Valentine's Day.
Compared with 2013, there are nearly 3 times more weddings on Valentine's Day; in 2013 they 17 weddings took place.
In addition to the celebration of love, the large number of marriages is attributed to two other factors - Valentine's Day falls on a Friday, which is one of the traditional days in the week for weddings.
The coincidence of the numbers in the date 14.02.2014, the so-called mirror date, has also influenced the choice of couples, according to the news agency BGNES.
- » NIMH: Lowest temperatures in July 13°-18°, highest 37°-42°
- » The Retrospective Exhibition "Self - portrait" to be Held in Credo Gallery, Sofia
- » Bulgaria and Romania - at the Bottom of the Pile in Europe in Terms of Innovation Performance
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Church Marks Apostles Peter, Paul Feast
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today, Cliuds in the Afternood. Maximum Temperatures Between 35° and 40°
- » Bulgarian Archaeological Expedition Will Try to Find the Largest Early Christian Monastery