Record Number of Weddings in Sofia on Valentine's Day
A record number of weddings (44) will be held in Sofia's Rituals' Home on Friday, Valentine's Day.
Compared with 2013, there are nearly 3 times more weddings on Valentine's Day; in 2013 they 17 weddings took place.
In addition to the celebration of love, the large number of marriages is attributed to two other factors - Valentine's Day falls on a Friday, which is one of the traditional days in the week for weddings.
The coincidence of the numbers in the date 14.02.2014, the so-called mirror date, has also influenced the choice of couples, according to the news agency BGNES.
- » Number of Migrants Who Left Bulgaria's Accommodation Centers Bubbles
- » 44 Ship Wrecks Explored in Bulgaria's Black Sea
- » Bulgaria Celebrates 150th Anniversary of First Railway
- » Bulgaria Owes BGN 95 M for Treatment of Bulgarian Patients in EU
- » 24-Carat Gold Stamps Displayed at Bulgaria's Bulkolekto 2016
- » Union of Armenians in Europe To Hold Charity Ball in Bulgaria's Plovdiv