'Underground City' in Bulgaria's Burgas to Boast 1100 Attractions
The new amusement center in Bulgaria's Black Sea coast city of Burgas, will have more than 1100 attractions.
“The Underground City” will be in the former bomb shelters beneath the city's seaside park and will be taking the visitors on an interactive trip through time and space.
The attractions will include a sea adventures section, where the guests experience scuba diving to a sunken ship, pirate battle, sea storm, etc.
Аnother attraction will be a trip to Roman times, where the visitors will learn about the history of the port of Poros, the antique city Aquae Calidae, which was near present day Burgas and the old city.
It is expected that “The Underground City” will be open for visitors in 2015.
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination