'Underground City' in Bulgaria's Burgas to Boast 1100 Attractions
The new amusement center in Bulgaria's Black Sea coast city of Burgas, will have more than 1100 attractions.
“The Underground City” will be in the former bomb shelters beneath the city's seaside park and will be taking the visitors on an interactive trip through time and space.
The attractions will include a sea adventures section, where the guests experience scuba diving to a sunken ship, pirate battle, sea storm, etc.
Аnother attraction will be a trip to Roman times, where the visitors will learn about the history of the port of Poros, the antique city Aquae Calidae, which was near present day Burgas and the old city.
It is expected that “The Underground City” will be open for visitors in 2015.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 21% Y/Y in June
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Number of Turkish Tourists to Bulgaria Rising
- » Bulgarian Resorts to Start Hiring Seasonal Workers from Abroad
- » Nearly Two Million Foreign Tourists Visited Bulgaria in Jan-May 2016
- » Bulgaria Reports Congestion at Crossings on Border with Greece