'Underground City' in Bulgaria's Burgas to Boast 1100 Attractions
The new amusement center in Bulgaria's Black Sea coast city of Burgas, will have more than 1100 attractions.
“The Underground City” will be in the former bomb shelters beneath the city's seaside park and will be taking the visitors on an interactive trip through time and space.
The attractions will include a sea adventures section, where the guests experience scuba diving to a sunken ship, pirate battle, sea storm, etc.
Аnother attraction will be a trip to Roman times, where the visitors will learn about the history of the port of Poros, the antique city Aquae Calidae, which was near present day Burgas and the old city.
It is expected that “The Underground City” will be open for visitors in 2015.
- » Number of Tourists To Grow by 30% for Summer 2017
- » Bulgaria Posts EU's Biggest Growth in Tourist Overnights for 2016
- » New Sofia Public Transport 3-Day Tourist Pass Valid As Of October 1
- » Dutch Transavia To Launch Sofia-Amsterdam Flights
- » Sofia Attracts Over 500,000 Tourists So Far in 2016
- » Pensioners Account For 6% of Tourism Proceeds in Bulgaria