'Underground City' in Bulgaria's Burgas to Boast 1100 Attractions
The new amusement center in Bulgaria's Black Sea coast city of Burgas, will have more than 1100 attractions.
“The Underground City” will be in the former bomb shelters beneath the city's seaside park and will be taking the visitors on an interactive trip through time and space.
The attractions will include a sea adventures section, where the guests experience scuba diving to a sunken ship, pirate battle, sea storm, etc.
Аnother attraction will be a trip to Roman times, where the visitors will learn about the history of the port of Poros, the antique city Aquae Calidae, which was near present day Burgas and the old city.
It is expected that “The Underground City” will be open for visitors in 2015.
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarians Drop 5.1% Y/Y in Q2 2015
- » Bulgaria Luring Russian Tourists with Low Prices, Eased Visa Rules
- » Black Sea Tourism Businesses Announce Major Drop in Holiday Prices
- » Bulgaria 'among Young Romanians' Most Preferred Holiday Places'