Bulgarians Want Back The Mandatory Military Service
More than half of Bulgarians want the return of the mandatory military service for men.
The survey of Exacta Research Group shows that 59% of Bulgarians are in favor, while 27% are firmly against.
The mandatory military service in Bulgaria was abolished in 2008.
Among the men 62% are in favor, 28% are against.
The supporters of the left-wing parties and the nationalist formations and the older people are among the hardest supporters of the mandatory military service.
- » Gas Leak Detected on Russian Ferry in Bulgaria's Varna
- » Beglika Fest Returns For Sixth Time
- » Second Vicitim of Floods in Bulgaria's Vratsa Region Reported
- » Ticket Frenzy For 'Hamlet' Starring Benedict Cumberbatch
- » Bulgarian Capital Launches 5th Edition of 'Sofia Breathes' Festival
- » Sofia City Launches EUR 16.7 M Underground Railway Extension