Bulgarians Want Back The Mandatory Military Service
More than half of Bulgarians want the return of the mandatory military service for men.
The survey of Exacta Research Group shows that 59% of Bulgarians are in favor, while 27% are firmly against.
The mandatory military service in Bulgaria was abolished in 2008.
Among the men 62% are in favor, 28% are against.
The supporters of the left-wing parties and the nationalist formations and the older people are among the hardest supporters of the mandatory military service.
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Moves to Increase Capacity of Lyubimets Refugee Center
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless