Bulgarians Want Back The Mandatory Military Service
More than half of Bulgarians want the return of the mandatory military service for men.
The survey of Exacta Research Group shows that 59% of Bulgarians are in favor, while 27% are firmly against.
The mandatory military service in Bulgaria was abolished in 2008.
Among the men 62% are in favor, 28% are against.
The supporters of the left-wing parties and the nationalist formations and the older people are among the hardest supporters of the mandatory military service.
- » Bulgaria's Education System Faces Severe Cadre Crisis Due To Retirement of Teachers
- » Bulgarian Union of Banat Leader Nikolai Mirkovic Passes Away
- » Bulgarian PM, Azerbaijan's First Lady Unveil Renovated Historical Site
- » 10% of Sofia Univeristy Places Remain Vacant After Third-Round Admission
- » Free-of-Charge Entry to Sofia Municipal Museums on September 22
- » Der Standard: Antiquities Traders Have Little to Fear of Bulgarian Authorities