Bulgarians Want Back The Mandatory Military Service
More than half of Bulgarians want the return of the mandatory military service for men.
The survey of Exacta Research Group shows that 59% of Bulgarians are in favor, while 27% are firmly against.
The mandatory military service in Bulgaria was abolished in 2008.
Among the men 62% are in favor, 28% are against.
The supporters of the left-wing parties and the nationalist formations and the older people are among the hardest supporters of the mandatory military service.
- » Banker Tsvetan Vasilev 'Feeling Betrayed by Everybody'
- » 19% of Bulgarians Paid No Health Insurance Contributions in 2013
- » Serbian Court Places Tsvetan Vasilev Under Recognizance Order
- » Fresh Threats Directed at KTB's Vasilev, His Lawyer Says
- » Two Million Bulgarians Complain of Excessive Noise Exposure
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods