Bulgarians Want Back The Mandatory Military Service
More than half of Bulgarians want the return of the mandatory military service for men.
The survey of Exacta Research Group shows that 59% of Bulgarians are in favor, while 27% are firmly against.
The mandatory military service in Bulgaria was abolished in 2008.
Among the men 62% are in favor, 28% are against.
The supporters of the left-wing parties and the nationalist formations and the older people are among the hardest supporters of the mandatory military service.
- » Bulgaria Will Have World's Most Rapidly Shrinking Population in Next 35 Years - UN
- » Thracian Treasures Return to Bulgaria After Exhibition in Louvre
- » Temperatures in Bulgaria to Exceed 40 Degrees as Heat Wave Reaches Its Peak
- » Youth Unemployment in Bulgaria Drops to 17.7% in 2014
- » Bulgarian Air Force Pilatus PC-12 Safely Lands on Belly, No Injuries Reported
- » Army Lends Support in Extinguishing Wildfire in Bulgaria's Haskovo Region