Bulgarian President Launches Month of Political Consultations
Bulgarian Head of State, Rosen Plevneliev, is launching Thursday the month of political consultations with the parties represented in the Parliament.
The President will meet with leaders of the nationalist Ataka, the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), the latter's ruling partner, the left-wing Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and with the formerly-ruling opposition centrist Citizens for European Development of Bulgarian party (GERB).
The consultations will focus on the priorities of parliamentary represented parties in 2014.
At the meetings, Plevneliev will seek consensus on a wide range of important social issues, including income, economic growth, the justice system, energy, infrastructure, education, and health among others.
The month of political consultations begins with a meeting with Ataka on Thursday, starting at 10:30 am in the presidential office.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"