Bulgarian President Launches Month of Political Consultations
Bulgarian Head of State, Rosen Plevneliev, is launching Thursday the month of political consultations with the parties represented in the Parliament.
The President will meet with leaders of the nationalist Ataka, the liberal, predominantly ethnic Turkish party Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), the latter's ruling partner, the left-wing Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) and with the formerly-ruling opposition centrist Citizens for European Development of Bulgarian party (GERB).
The consultations will focus on the priorities of parliamentary represented parties in 2014.
At the meetings, Plevneliev will seek consensus on a wide range of important social issues, including income, economic growth, the justice system, energy, infrastructure, education, and health among others.
The month of political consultations begins with a meeting with Ataka on Thursday, starting at 10:30 am in the presidential office.
- » Last Working Day Before the Summer Vacation of Bulgarian MPs will be on July 28
- » New Scandal Broke Out in Parliament on the Case with NDK
- » 'Danube Bridge 2' is Temporarily Closed
- » Bulgarian PM Asks for Support From MPs on the Signing of the Friendship Treaty with Macedonia
- » The Access to Silistar Beach is Blocked Again
- » Drives in the Emergency Lane will be Fined with BGN 1000 and Three Months Without a License