Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Selling Property in Leipzig, Cairo
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has put up for sale a building in Leipzig and three apartments in Cairo.
The building in Germany is in the historical area of Leipzig. It was built in 1911 and has been declared a monument of culture. It is in a bad condition, but the maintenance is too costly and the government decided to sell it for no less than EUR 1.6 M, Mediapool reported.
The three apartments in Cairo are too far away from the embassy and haven't been used for their intended purpose. The asking price for each is about EUR 69,000.
The proceeds from the sales will be used for renovation and maintenance of other Bulgarian buildings abroad.
- » Turkey: EU Criticisms Have No Value for Us
- » EU, NATO Warn Turkey Against Escalation of Tension
- » Bulgarian MEP, French Ambassador in Spat over Remarks
- » Bulgaria's Election Body Bans Campaign Video Showing Turkish Ambassador
- » Bulgaria Summons Turkish Ambassador over Minister's Campaigning
- » Bulgaria's Ex US Ambassador Says Her Name Involved in Disinformation Scandal