Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Selling Property in Leipzig, Cairo
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has put up for sale a building in Leipzig and three apartments in Cairo.
The building in Germany is in the historical area of Leipzig. It was built in 1911 and has been declared a monument of culture. It is in a bad condition, but the maintenance is too costly and the government decided to sell it for no less than EUR 1.6 M, Mediapool reported.
The three apartments in Cairo are too far away from the embassy and haven't been used for their intended purpose. The asking price for each is about EUR 69,000.
The proceeds from the sales will be used for renovation and maintenance of other Bulgarian buildings abroad.
- » Montenegro Is Ready to Join NATO, Bulgarian PM Says
- » Bulgaria, Montenegro to Boost Cooperation in Culture
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister, Turkey’s President to Arrange Meeting to Discuss Energy Projects
- » Sofia Mayor Yordanka Fandakova Holds Meeting with Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister Meets with Senior US Law Enforcement Officials in Washington
- » Bulgaria President Also to Boycott Victory Day Celebrations in Moscow