Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry Selling Property in Leipzig, Cairo
Bulgaria's Foreign Ministry has put up for sale a building in Leipzig and three apartments in Cairo.
The building in Germany is in the historical area of Leipzig. It was built in 1911 and has been declared a monument of culture. It is in a bad condition, but the maintenance is too costly and the government decided to sell it for no less than EUR 1.6 M, Mediapool reported.
The three apartments in Cairo are too far away from the embassy and haven't been used for their intended purpose. The asking price for each is about EUR 69,000.
The proceeds from the sales will be used for renovation and maintenance of other Bulgarian buildings abroad.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'