Bulgaria, Japan to Sign Memorandum on Small, Medium Businesses
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council gave the green light for the signing of a memorandum between Bulgaria and Japan in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The memorandum envisions closer ties and cooperation between Bulgarian and Japanese companies, through the respective agencies for the promotion of small and medium businesses.
The two sides will engage in a thorough exchange of information relating to trade, investment opportunities, and measures taken by each of the governments to promote the internationalization of firms.
- » Cost Effectiveness, Talented Crews Draw Film Makers to Bulgaria’s NuBoyana Studios, CEO Tells Xinhua
- » Repair Works on Bulgaria's Hemus, Trakia Motorways Resume
- » 8000-Year-Old Neolithic Settlement to Become New Tourist Attraction of Sofia
- » World Bank's IFC Grants Kaufland EUR 80 M for Bulgaria Expansion
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: Inspections at Petrol Stations Will Continue
- » World Bank to Help Bulgaria Absorb EU Funding