Bulgaria, Japan to Sign Memorandum on Small, Medium Businesses
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council gave the green light for the signing of a memorandum between Bulgaria and Japan in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The memorandum envisions closer ties and cooperation between Bulgarian and Japanese companies, through the respective agencies for the promotion of small and medium businesses.
The two sides will engage in a thorough exchange of information relating to trade, investment opportunities, and measures taken by each of the governments to promote the internationalization of firms.
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016
- » Bulgaria Says China Proposing to Invest USD 100 M in Car Wheel Plant in Ruse
- » Ukraine, Romania, Bulgaria to Test Bi-Directional Gas Flows by Year's End
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-May Current Account Balance Turns to Surplus
- » Bulgaria to Pay Debts to 2 Airports Put Up for Concession