Bulgaria, Japan to Sign Memorandum on Small, Medium Businesses
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council gave the green light for the signing of a memorandum between Bulgaria and Japan in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The memorandum envisions closer ties and cooperation between Bulgarian and Japanese companies, through the respective agencies for the promotion of small and medium businesses.
The two sides will engage in a thorough exchange of information relating to trade, investment opportunities, and measures taken by each of the governments to promote the internationalization of firms.
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month
- » Bulgaria, China to Deepen Cooperation in Infrastructure, Nuclear Power
- » Bulgaria Reports No Change in Russian Gas Supply, Transit Volumes
- » Bulgarian Development Bank to Step up Ties with China’s ICBC
- » Bulgarian Tourism Industry Feels Modestly Optimistic about Winter Season
- » Chinese Companies Show Interest Towards Bulgarian Infrastructure Projects