Bulgaria, Japan to Sign Memorandum on Small, Medium Businesses
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council gave the green light for the signing of a memorandum between Bulgaria and Japan in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The memorandum envisions closer ties and cooperation between Bulgarian and Japanese companies, through the respective agencies for the promotion of small and medium businesses.
The two sides will engage in a thorough exchange of information relating to trade, investment opportunities, and measures taken by each of the governments to promote the internationalization of firms.
- » Maritsa Motorway Should be Launched by End of August – Minister
- » FinMin: Bulgaria Realises Its Unpreparedness for Euro
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister Reports of Irregularities at Energo-Pro EDC
- » Finance Minister Expects Bulgaria to Record Surplus in January
- » Bulgarian PM Reaffirms Moratorium on Shale Gas Extraction
- » Bulgarian President Remains Hopeful of South Stream