Bulgaria, Japan to Sign Memorandum on Small, Medium Businesses
Bulgaria's Ministerial Council gave the green light for the signing of a memorandum between Bulgaria and Japan in the sphere of small and medium-sized enterprises.
The memorandum envisions closer ties and cooperation between Bulgarian and Japanese companies, through the respective agencies for the promotion of small and medium businesses.
The two sides will engage in a thorough exchange of information relating to trade, investment opportunities, and measures taken by each of the governments to promote the internationalization of firms.
- » Competition for New Tourist Logo of Bulgaria Fails to Select Winner
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Fines Two Regional TV, Internet Providers
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Trips by Bulgarians Abroad, Foreign Residents’ Visits Increase in March
- » Bulsatcom Slapped with Fine over Unfair Competition