Bulgaria, North Korea to Boost Research, Culture Cooperation
Bulgaria's cabinet has formally approved a draft intergovernmental program for cooperation with North Korea in the areas of research, education and culture.
The program envisions, among other things, an exchange of holders of fellowships that is expected to boost relations in art, culture, media, library work, book printing, archives and sports.
At the Wednesday sitting of the Bulgarian Council of Minister, a number of other projects for bilateral cooperation were approved.
Those include a draft memorandum of understanding for SME cooperation with Japan, a protocol for expansion of cooperation with Azerbaijan in the field of tourism, and a draft agreement with Armenia on the exchange and protection of classified information.
- » Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva will be on a Two-Day Visit to France
- » A European Funding will be Provided for the Construction of the Railway Link Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
I have no idea how stupid you are. But even North Korea has a stronger morale than Bulgarians whom are lazy and doesn't care about anything happening in their own country.
North Korea can do whatever they want, but the reality is far worse from what you're believed to live as.
Dogan character, you obviously chose your nickname wisely being an absolute shithead.
Anyhow dumbo, the saddest part here is that almost nobody in the world is knowing about or looking at Bulgaria. North Korea is a nonsense from a world's standpoint, an isolated and troublesome one.
Somebody, some country must try to bring that nation back to reality and to open and diversify its politics. If Bulgaria happens to be that "some country" now there is a chance that the world will know about it.
My personal opinion is that the Koreas should eliminate their political friction and unite into one single country.
This is wonderful news! At last Bulgaria is heeding the wise words of George Zheliazkov and cementing ties with the most progressive, democratic, innovative and economically dynamic country in the Far East. Yet another masterstroke from our government - the entire world must be looking at us with envy and wonder.