Mongolia to Open Honorary Consulate in Bulgaria
Bulgaria's government has officially given its agreement to Mongolia's request to open a honorary consular position in Bulgaria.
The honorary consulate will have a seat in Bulgarian capital Sofia and will also encompass the territory of the southwestern Blagoevgrad region.
The Mongolian government has determined Bulgarian citizen Pencho Ivankin to be appointed to the position.
It is expected that the new consulate will intensify cooperation between the two countries in the field of trade, education, research and culture.
- » Macedonian PM: 'We Are not Only Friends with Bulgaria, but We Have Become Allies
- » Bulgarian President: Our Relationship with London Will be Active After Brexit
- » Italian PM: We Can Talk About Further Investments in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Vice President Will be on a Working Visit to the Republic of Albania
- » Russian Ambassador to the US: The Meeting Between Putin and Trump in Danang was Encouraging
- » Putin Reported that Relations with Turkey were Fully Restored
My Turkish brother and fellow moslem Gosho Zheliazkov speaks so much sense and it seems that finally the Bulgarian authorities are listening to his wise words. First Bulgaria follows George's recommendation to learn all about democracy and economics from North Korea, next we will leave the EU to trade exclusively with China and Zimbabwe, and will finally fulfill Gotse's lifelong dream for Bulgaria to adopt sharia law under a grand mufti imported from saudi arabia.
Business is business! Bulgaria needs open and flexible trade, diplomacy and politics. That’s what real democracy is all about!
Focus on the East! That’s where the growth and future is!
Check the links.