Bosnia PM Calls for Early Elections amid Massive Protests
Bosnian PM Nermin Niksic has proposed the holding of snap elections as a result of massive anti-corruption protests that have gripped the country.
At present, Bosnia and Herzegovina's constitution does not allow for the holding of early elections.
Wednesday the PM of the Bosnian-Croatian federation within the larger Bosnia and Herzegovina confederative entity tabled to parliament a motion for legislative amendments that will make snap elections possible.
Tuesday thousands of people gathered again across the country in protest against economic stagnation, unemployment and a perceived massive corruption among political elites.
- » Barcelona: Van Hits Crowds in Ramblas Tourist Area
- » Iraq Seeks International Help to Investigate Islamic State Crimes
- » An Australian Senator Appeared Wearing Burka in Parliament
- » Italy Recorded the Strongest Economic Growth of 6 Years
- » Greece Angered at Turkey that they Disputed Marine Border
- » Ryanair Filed a Complaint with the EU over Air Berlin Bankruptcy