Olympic Men’s Ice Hockey Starts in Sochi
One of the most awaited competitions at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games, the men's ice hockey, gets under way on Wednesday.
The opening matches will be from group C, where Sweden will face the Czech Republic and Latvia will play Switzerland. Both games are from 7 PM EET. The hosts Russia will go on the ice on Thursday to face Slovenia.
Twelve teams will battle for the gold medal, with Russia and Canada (winners of 2010 Olympics) the main favorites. The Russians will be looking to end a 22 year wait for gold in the Winter Games.
- » Bulgaria Scores Gold, Silver Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Tashkent
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers
- » Zinedine Zidane Also to Attend Final of European U-17 Championship
- » UEFA President to Attend Final, Award Ceremony of European U-17 Championship
- » Bulgaria Football Union Withdraws Domestic, Euro Licences of Four Teams