Olympic Men’s Ice Hockey Starts in Sochi
One of the most awaited competitions at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games, the men's ice hockey, gets under way on Wednesday.
The opening matches will be from group C, where Sweden will face the Czech Republic and Latvia will play Switzerland. Both games are from 7 PM EET. The hosts Russia will go on the ice on Thursday to face Slovenia.
Twelve teams will battle for the gold medal, with Russia and Canada (winners of 2010 Olympics) the main favorites. The Russians will be looking to end a 22 year wait for gold in the Winter Games.
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova to Face Sloane Stephens in 3rd Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria’s Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros
- » CSKA Sofia Claims Bulgarian Cup in Historic Final
- » Two Bulgarian Mountaineers Ascend World's Fifth Highest Peak
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Remains Sole Bulgarian Representative at Roland Garros