Passengers at Sofia Airport Up 6.5% in January
The number of passengers who passed through Sofia Airport in January has increased by 6.5%, year-on-year.
The international flights posted an 8% growth, while the passengers in the domestic flights were by 2,300 people less.
The boost is mainly due to the increased frequency of the flights of certain airlines to and from Sofia.
The number of passengers in the winter chartered flights has decreased by 2,800.
The regular international flights are 77% of the traffic of Sofia Airport.
In January the national flag carrier Bulgaria Air posted an increase of 12% and the international airlines grew by 6% year-on-year.
The freights, processed at the Sofia airport last month also increased by 4%.
- » Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
- » Another Russian Touroperator Goes Bankrupt
- » Tourists at Sunny Beach Complain of Tow Truck Blackmail
- » Morocco Seeks Options for Charter Flights to Bulgaria
- » Undercover Taxmen in Swimsuits Patrol Bulgaria's Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Boasts 33% Higher Hotel Revenues in 2014