Tennis Legend Monica Seles Expected to Visit Sofia
The world famous ex-tennis player Monica Seles will most likely come to the Tournament of Champions in Sofia, Bulgaria at the end of October.
Seles was invited by the tournament's media director Lyubomir Todorov during the Fed Cup in Budapest.
"Thank you for the invitation, I would gladly come to Sofia", Seles said, quoted by the tournament's website.
Seles, born in former Yugoslavia, but competing for the United States, won a total of 9 Grand Slams in her career, reaching the number 1 ranking in 1991.
This year's edition of the Tournament of Champions will take place between October 28 and November 2 in Sofia.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory
- » Boxing Match Kubrat Pulev – Wladimir Klitschko Is Postponed