Tennis Legend Monica Seles Expected to Visit Sofia
The world famous ex-tennis player Monica Seles will most likely come to the Tournament of Champions in Sofia, Bulgaria at the end of October.
Seles was invited by the tournament's media director Lyubomir Todorov during the Fed Cup in Budapest.
"Thank you for the invitation, I would gladly come to Sofia", Seles said, quoted by the tournament's website.
Seles, born in former Yugoslavia, but competing for the United States, won a total of 9 Grand Slams in her career, reaching the number 1 ranking in 1991.
This year's edition of the Tournament of Champions will take place between October 28 and November 2 in Sofia.
- » CSKA Beats Levski in Bulgarian Derby
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, Roger Federer Practice Together
- » Bulgaria’s Pironkova Suffers 1st Round Loss in Indian Wells
- » Bulgaria Beats Belarus 2:1 in Friendly Match
- » Bulgarian Stoichkov Enters Daily Mail ‘Top 100 World Cup Heroes’
- » Bulgarian Balakov in Pole Position to Take Over Stuttgart