Bulgaria Asks EU for Support On Visa Policies
Bulgaria has officially asked EU for support on the lack of visa reciprocity with the US, Canada and Australia.
According to the Foreign Ministry, Bulgaria has notified the European Parliament, the European Council and the European Commission that the USA, Canada and Australia require entry visas for Bulgarian citizens.
The notifications are in line with the new EU regulations regarding visa requirements for citizens of non-EU countries.
Last week the EC had to deny allegations in the EurActive website, that the Commission is planning the introduction of visas for US diplomats, unless the US didn't lift the visas for citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania.
- » The IMF Supports Bulgaria's Efforts to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room
- » Prime Minister Borisov will Participate in the Regular European Council Meeting
- » Bulgaria has One of the Strongest Employment Growth Rates in the EU for the Quarter
- » Bulgaria is Among the EU Countries with the Highest Number of Old Aircraft
- » Kristalina Georgieva: I Expect Bulgaria to Enter the Eurozone Waiting Room Next Year
- » Bulgarian PM: EU integration of the Western Balkans Would be Among the Priorities of the Bulgarian Presidency of the EU
The EU has dubble standarts for its citizens, depending on where in Eu they are born.The politics of Briuxel are addressed to the '"old"'members and nobody ceares about the others.Bulgaria is a 1400 years old country and exists before Greece,Italy,Germany,Frace,Germany ec. infact it is the oldest Europian contry.The fact that the 'great forces"'decidet to pot us in the comonist pari of the Berlin wall dos not make us in any way second hand.
You may not need those visas after all, soon most of your neighbors may end up being American.
Check the link.
BTW did I mention the Asian trade importance? I see our neighbors realize it…..
Even the entire EU….