Bulgaria Asks EU for Support On Visa Policies
Bulgaria has officially asked EU for support on the lack of visa reciprocity with the US, Canada and Australia.
According to the Foreign Ministry, Bulgaria has notified the European Parliament, the European Council and the European Commission that the USA, Canada and Australia require entry visas for Bulgarian citizens.
The notifications are in line with the new EU regulations regarding visa requirements for citizens of non-EU countries.
Last week the EC had to deny allegations in the EurActive website, that the Commission is planning the introduction of visas for US diplomats, unless the US didn't lift the visas for citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania.
- » Europol Busts People Smuggling Group Linked to Bulgaria
- » Child Poverty Highest in Bulgaria, Romania
- » EU Commission Adopts Bulgaria's Fisheries, Aquaculture Programme Worth EUR 113 M
- » Oxfam-funded Report Accuses Bulgaria of Police Abuse of Migrants
- » Bulgaria Contributes EUR 50,000 to EU's Emergency Trust Fund for Africa
- » Workers from Bulgaria, Romania in UK Reach Fresh High of 219,000
The EU has dubble standarts for its citizens, depending on where in Eu they are born.The politics of Briuxel are addressed to the '"old"'members and nobody ceares about the others.Bulgaria is a 1400 years old country and exists before Greece,Italy,Germany,Frace,Germany ec. infact it is the oldest Europian contry.The fact that the 'great forces"'decidet to pot us in the comonist pari of the Berlin wall dos not make us in any way second hand.
You may not need those visas after all, soon most of your neighbors may end up being American.
Check the link.
BTW did I mention the Asian trade importance? I see our neighbors realize it…..
Even the entire EU….