Bulgaria Asks EU for Support On Visa Policies
Bulgaria has officially asked EU for support on the lack of visa reciprocity with the US, Canada and Australia.
According to the Foreign Ministry, Bulgaria has notified the European Parliament, the European Council and the European Commission that the USA, Canada and Australia require entry visas for Bulgarian citizens.
The notifications are in line with the new EU regulations regarding visa requirements for citizens of non-EU countries.
Last week the EC had to deny allegations in the EurActive website, that the Commission is planning the introduction of visas for US diplomats, unless the US didn't lift the visas for citizens of Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Poland and Romania.
- » EU Court: Bulgaria Breached Antitrust Law during Digital Transition
- » Bulgaria’s PM to Propose System of Combating Human Trafficking at EU Summit
- » Statistics Shows No Restart of Payments to Bulgaria under OP Environment 2007-2013
- » Bulgaria's Public Financial Inspection Establishes 19 Violations in 20 EU-Funded Projects
- » Bulgarian Border Police Records Triple Increase in Illegal Migrant Crossings
- » President Plevneliev: Bulgaria Can Become Regional ‘Engine’ for ICT Industry in Europe
The EU has dubble standarts for its citizens, depending on where in Eu they are born.The politics of Briuxel are addressed to the '"old"'members and nobody ceares about the others.Bulgaria is a 1400 years old country and exists before Greece,Italy,Germany,Frace,Germany ec. infact it is the oldest Europian contry.The fact that the 'great forces"'decidet to pot us in the comonist pari of the Berlin wall dos not make us in any way second hand.
You may not need those visas after all, soon most of your neighbors may end up being American.
Check the link.
BTW did I mention the Asian trade importance? I see our neighbors realize it…..
Even the entire EU….