Bulgarians Arrested in Cigarette Factory Police Raid, the Netherlands
Police have arrested nine Bulgarian nationals in a raid on an illegal cigarette factory in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
The factory was housed in a warehouse and kitted out with machinery to make cigarettes and a large generator for electricity.
The police have seized 3,600 kg of tobacco and 2.3 million cigarettes, Dutch News reported.
The men also appeared to live in the warehouse, part of which had been converted into sleeping areas.
- » Serbia Arrests Bulgarian National for Trafficking Afghan Refugees
- » Burgas Bombing 'Raised Hezbollah Suspicions of Double Agent'
- » Bulgaria's DANS Apprehends Three Terrorist Suspects at Border
- » Seven Bulgarians Arrested in Belgrade for Intending to Stage Protest
- » Bulgarian Man Arrested by Macedonian Police for Human Smuggling Attempt
- » IntMin Confirms with High Degree of Certainty Missing Petko Sertov Left for Greece