Bulgarians Arrested in Cigarette Factory Police Raid, the Netherlands
Police have arrested nine Bulgarian nationals in a raid on an illegal cigarette factory in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
The factory was housed in a warehouse and kitted out with machinery to make cigarettes and a large generator for electricity.
The police have seized 3,600 kg of tobacco and 2.3 million cigarettes, Dutch News reported.
The men also appeared to live in the warehouse, part of which had been converted into sleeping areas.
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria Sends Two Polish Citizens to Jail for Drug Trafficking