Bulgarians Arrested in Cigarette Factory Police Raid, the Netherlands
Police have arrested nine Bulgarian nationals in a raid on an illegal cigarette factory in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
The factory was housed in a warehouse and kitted out with machinery to make cigarettes and a large generator for electricity.
The police have seized 3,600 kg of tobacco and 2.3 million cigarettes, Dutch News reported.
The men also appeared to live in the warehouse, part of which had been converted into sleeping areas.
- » Bulgaria's Interim PM Appears in Court as Applicant
- » Bulgaria's Customs Agency Seizes 8,000 L of Dyed Fuel
- » Trafficking of 30 Endangered Jaco Parrots Prevented at Bulgarian Border
- » Bulgarians Sentenced in France over Gas Pump Skimming Attempt
- » Police Destroys Almost 10 T Of Cannabis Near Petrich
- » Sofia Court Delays Ruling on Anti-Putin Activist’s Extradition