Bulgarians Arrested in Cigarette Factory Police Raid, the Netherlands
Police have arrested nine Bulgarian nationals in a raid on an illegal cigarette factory in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
The factory was housed in a warehouse and kitted out with machinery to make cigarettes and a large generator for electricity.
The police have seized 3,600 kg of tobacco and 2.3 million cigarettes, Dutch News reported.
The men also appeared to live in the warehouse, part of which had been converted into sleeping areas.
- » Regional Environment Inspectorate Head Arrested for Soliciting Bribe
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition