Bulgarians Arrested in Cigarette Factory Police Raid, the Netherlands
Police have arrested nine Bulgarian nationals in a raid on an illegal cigarette factory in Aalsmeer, the Netherlands.
The factory was housed in a warehouse and kitted out with machinery to make cigarettes and a large generator for electricity.
The police have seized 3,600 kg of tobacco and 2.3 million cigarettes, Dutch News reported.
The men also appeared to live in the warehouse, part of which had been converted into sleeping areas.
- » Former Police Chief of Bulgaria's Tran Arrested on Suspicions of Trafficking Refugees
- » Sunny Beach Shooting 'Done by Criminal Gang'
- » Escaped Prisoner Detained in Bulgaria's Silistra After Shootout with Police
- » IS Group Suspected of Carrying out Terror Attack at Istanbul’s Ataturk Airport
- » Turkish President Condemns Ataturk Airport Terror Attack
- » Death Toll Rises to 36 in Istanbul's Ataturk Airport Suicide Bombing