Bulgaria’s Skier Gridin to Skip Friday Competition in Sochi
Andrey Gridin of Kazakhstan, who competes for Bulgaria at the Sochi Winter Olympics, will most likely skip the start of the 15 km cross-country skiing.
The coaches of the Bulgarian ski team have decided to let Veselin Tzinzov take part in the competition on Friday while Gridin help with the testing.
"The team of Kazakhstan has tested 600 different combinations of skis and waxes in the first start. We cannot afford this, but at least we will try to secure a better chance for Tzinzov in the 15 km cross-country skiing," Bulgaria’s coach Plamen Nedyalkov told reporters.
The start of the 15 km classic style cross-country skiing which begins at 12 o’clock on Friday, is the third in the cross-country skiing program.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal