Gunned Down Man Was Ex Sofia Municipal Employee
The drug dealer who was shot and killed in broad daylight in the Bulgarian capital Sunday was a former employee of the Sofia City Hall.
The information was reported Monday by the Bulgarian news agency BGNES. According to it, prior to working for the City Hall, the man was employed as dispatcher in the Bulgarian State Railways, BDZ.
The murdered man had long rap sheet for illegal drug possession and smuggling and was under house arrest at the time of the shooting.
According to reports of the Interior Ministry, the shooting took place in Sofia's Sveta Troitsa district.
The incident was reported at 9:25 am when someone placed a call on the 112 emergency hotline.
According to police reports, two men rang the front doorbell of an apartment building in the district and as the victim came down the stairs and opened the door, he was shot twice in the head. The man died on the spot.
According to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio, the victim was identified as 44-year-old Stoyan Tsvetkov.
- » Mother Killed her 1-year old Child in Stamboliyski
- » Bulgarian Interior Ministry Detained a Criminal Group for People Trafficking
- » Two People are in Custody for an Attack of a Man and his Pregnant Girlfriend on Trakia Highway
- » 34 Members of Organized Crime Group were Arrested in Italy
- » Bulgarian Customs Officers Found Currency and Gold for BGN 900 000
- » UAE Behind Qatar Hacks