Light Earthquake Registered in Southern Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 2.9 points on the Richter scale has been registered in southern Bulgaria Monday.
According to the European Seismology Center, the quake had an epicenter with a depth of 2 km. The epicenter is located 12 km east of the town of Yakoruda, 48 km southwest of the city of Pazardzhik and 88 km southeast from the capital Sofia.
The tremor was registered at 00:31 am Monday.
There are no reports of casualties or material damage.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks