Woman Nabbed for Cocaine Supply after Briton's Death in Bulgaria
A woman has reportedly been arrested for drugs offences following the death of a woman from south Wales in Bulgaria.
Nina Holmes, 33, from Gorseinon, collapsed in the skiing resort of Borovets on Sunday night.
Local media reports said that a 25-year-old restaurant worker had been arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine to British tourists.
Prosecutors in the capital Sofia have launched a preliminary inquiry into the incident.
- » Belgium Arrests Two Brothers Suspected of Plotting Terror Attack
- » Emiliya Rusinova Elected as Sofia City Prosecutor
- » Sofia City Prosecutor to Be Elected Wednesday
- » Austria, Hungary Bust Migrant Smuggling Network
- » Police Detain 35 Migrants in NW Bulgaria
- » Suitcase Murder in Bulgaria: Russian Man Indicted