Woman Nabbed for Cocaine Supply after Briton's Death in Bulgaria
A woman has reportedly been arrested for drugs offences following the death of a woman from south Wales in Bulgaria.
Nina Holmes, 33, from Gorseinon, collapsed in the skiing resort of Borovets on Sunday night.
Local media reports said that a 25-year-old restaurant worker had been arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine to British tourists.
Prosecutors in the capital Sofia have launched a preliminary inquiry into the incident.
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 39 Irregular Migrants near Burgas
- » Bulgarian Man Detained over Arms Trafficking in Hungary
- » Ex Head of Bulgaria's Military Medical Academy Indicted
- » Sofia Court Upholds 10-Year Sentence of Ex Spy Chief
- » German Police Arrest Three Bulgarians over Bank Card Skimming
- » Europol Busts Greek-Albanian Drug Trafficking Network with Bulgarian Connection