Woman Nabbed for Cocaine Supply after Briton's Death in Bulgaria
A woman has reportedly been arrested for drugs offences following the death of a woman from south Wales in Bulgaria.
Nina Holmes, 33, from Gorseinon, collapsed in the skiing resort of Borovets on Sunday night.
Local media reports said that a 25-year-old restaurant worker had been arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine to British tourists.
Prosecutors in the capital Sofia have launched a preliminary inquiry into the incident.
- » Human Smuggling in Bulgaria Is Punishable by Ridiculous Fines - Foreign Minister
- » Bulgaria Charges Two People with Making False Identity Documents
- » Sofia Confirms Arrest of 3 Bulgarians in Hungary over Migrant Truck Deaths
- » Three Bulgarians Detained over Death of 71 Migrants in Truck in Austria
- » Bulgarian-Hungarian Smuggling Ring Allegedly Involved in Refugee Truck Death in Austria
- » Police in Plovdiv Bust Printing House for Fake Documents