Woman Nabbed for Cocaine Supply after Briton's Death in Bulgaria
A woman has reportedly been arrested for drugs offences following the death of a woman from south Wales in Bulgaria.
Nina Holmes, 33, from Gorseinon, collapsed in the skiing resort of Borovets on Sunday night.
Local media reports said that a 25-year-old restaurant worker had been arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine to British tourists.
Prosecutors in the capital Sofia have launched a preliminary inquiry into the incident.
- » Cash Machine Stolen in Bulgaria’s Velingrad
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain 29 Migrants Near Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Parliament ex-Official Faces Renewed Tax Evasion Trial
- » Bulgarian Counter-Intelligence Official Goes to Court for Disclosing 'State Secret'
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece
- » Bulgaria Sends Two Polish Citizens to Jail for Drug Trafficking