Woman Nabbed for Cocaine Supply after Briton's Death in Bulgaria
A woman has reportedly been arrested for drugs offences following the death of a woman from south Wales in Bulgaria.
Nina Holmes, 33, from Gorseinon, collapsed in the skiing resort of Borovets on Sunday night.
Local media reports said that a 25-year-old restaurant worker had been arrested on suspicion of supplying cocaine to British tourists.
Prosecutors in the capital Sofia have launched a preliminary inquiry into the incident.
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria