Man with Criminal Record Shot Dead in Broad Daylight in Sofia
A 44-year-old man with a criminal record was shot down in broad daylight on Sunday morning in Sofia.
According to reports of the Interior Ministry, the shooting took place in Sofia's Sveta Troitsa district.
The incident was reported at 9.25 am via the 112 emergency hotline.
According to preliminary reports, two men rang the front door bell of the block flats and as the victim came down the stairs and opened the door, they opened fire on him, shooting two bullets into his head. The man died on the spot.
According to reports of the Bulgarian National Radio, the victim was identified as 44-year-old Stoyan Tsvetkov. He had been convicted for drug possession and smuggling of excise goods and had been under house arrest.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: Burgas Has Highest Criminality
- » Record Amount of Heroin Seized at Bulgarian-Romanian Border
- » The Man Injured During the Incident in Sofia’s Vitosha District Has His Life in Danger
- » 57-year-old Man Detained For the Murder of Two People in Sofia’s Vitosha District
- » Two Turkish Citizens Arrested for Drug Distribution in Special Police Raid
- » The Virus WannaCry Affected Computers In Sofia and Varna