Dario Cologna Claims Olympic Gold in Men’s Skiathlon
Dario Cologna claimed gold for Switzerland in the men’s skiathlon 15km classic + 15km free competition, Sunday.
Sweden’s Marcus Hellner finished in second-place to win the silver and Martin Sunbdy of Norway took home the bronze.
The Russian top finishers landed in fourth and fifth. If it has not been by a late move from Sunbdy in the final strides of the race, Russia would have earned their first medal as the host of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- » Fulham Sign Bulgarian Defender Bodurov
- » First Bulgarian Climber Conquers K2
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Skip Tournament in Washington Over Illness
- » Mountain Auto Rally “Uzana” Cancelled after Fatal Accident
- » Bulgarians Spent Over EUR 104 000 at 2014 World Cup
- » Michael Schumacher Is Showing Signs Of Recovery