Dario Cologna Claims Olympic Gold in Men’s Skiathlon
Dario Cologna claimed gold for Switzerland in the men’s skiathlon 15km classic + 15km free competition, Sunday.
Sweden’s Marcus Hellner finished in second-place to win the silver and Martin Sunbdy of Norway took home the bronze.
The Russian top finishers landed in fourth and fifth. If it has not been by a late move from Sunbdy in the final strides of the race, Russia would have earned their first medal as the host of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- » Bulgarian Football Union Approves Ivaylo Petev Unanimously
- » Ivaylo Petev 'to Become' Coach of Bulgaria's Men National Football Team
- » Bulgaria IntMin Continues Investigation of Alleged Football Match Fixing
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Defeated by Real Madrid 0:4
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Losing to Real Madrid 0:2 in 1st Half
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets Travels to Madrid in Search of a Miracle