Dario Cologna Claims Olympic Gold in Men’s Skiathlon
Dario Cologna claimed gold for Switzerland in the men’s skiathlon 15km classic + 15km free competition, Sunday.
Sweden’s Marcus Hellner finished in second-place to win the silver and Martin Sunbdy of Norway took home the bronze.
The Russian top finishers landed in fourth and fifth. If it has not been by a late move from Sunbdy in the final strides of the race, Russia would have earned their first medal as the host of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam