Dario Cologna Claims Olympic Gold in Men’s Skiathlon
Dario Cologna claimed gold for Switzerland in the men’s skiathlon 15km classic + 15km free competition, Sunday.
Sweden’s Marcus Hellner finished in second-place to win the silver and Martin Sunbdy of Norway took home the bronze.
The Russian top finishers landed in fourth and fifth. If it has not been by a late move from Sunbdy in the final strides of the race, Russia would have earned their first medal as the host of the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Defeated by Russia