Economy Minister: Faster Bulgartabac Sale Will Benefit Tobacco Growers
Business | November 3, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
"It will be better for Bulgartabac and the tobacco growers, the privatization of the holding to take place as soon as possible. The new owner, no matter who he is, will have better financial resources to buy out the crop," Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Nikolay Vassilev said in Kurdzhali after the meeting of the Council of Ministers there. He assured that no matter what was going to happen with the privatization, funds for the buying out of the tobacco will be provided. In his opinion, this year's crop will be fifty percent better than last year's.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)