Economy Minister: Faster Bulgartabac Sale Will Benefit Tobacco Growers
Business | November 3, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
"It will be better for Bulgartabac and the tobacco growers, the privatization of the holding to take place as soon as possible. The new owner, no matter who he is, will have better financial resources to buy out the crop," Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Nikolay Vassilev said in Kurdzhali after the meeting of the Council of Ministers there. He assured that no matter what was going to happen with the privatization, funds for the buying out of the tobacco will be provided. In his opinion, this year's crop will be fifty percent better than last year's.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)