Economy Minister: Faster Bulgartabac Sale Will Benefit Tobacco Growers
Business | November 3, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
"It will be better for Bulgartabac and the tobacco growers, the privatization of the holding to take place as soon as possible. The new owner, no matter who he is, will have better financial resources to buy out the crop," Deputy Prime Minister and Economy Minister Nikolay Vassilev said in Kurdzhali after the meeting of the Council of Ministers there. He assured that no matter what was going to happen with the privatization, funds for the buying out of the tobacco will be provided. In his opinion, this year's crop will be fifty percent better than last year's.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors
- » Investment Projects in Bulgaria for BGN 800 Million to be Launched
- » The World Bank Predicts Acceleration in the Growth of the Bulgarian Economy
- » Spain Moves to Suspend Autonomy
- » Investments in Bulgaria Halved in the Eight Months of 2017
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)