Family of British Woman Wants Answers after Borovets Death
The family of Nina Holmes, the young British woman who died while on holiday in Bulgaria, have spoken of their shock.
Holmes, a 33-year-old woman from Wales, collapsed outside BJ's bar in the skiing resort Borovets on Sunday night.
Police are investigating whether drugs may have been involved in the case.
“We don’t know what happened and we are waiting to find out from the authorities in Bulgaria,” a Holmes family spokesman has said, as cited by the South Wales Evening Post.
“They are bringing Nina’s body back and that is the most important thing for us right now.
The District Prosecution Office in the Bulgarian capital Sofia confirmed a preliminary inquiry had begun into the incident.
- » Chief Secretary of Interior: 2 Tonnes of Drugs Seized since January
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality