Family of British Woman Wants Answers after Borovets Death
The family of Nina Holmes, the young British woman who died while on holiday in Bulgaria, have spoken of their shock.
Holmes, a 33-year-old woman from Wales, collapsed outside BJ's bar in the skiing resort Borovets on Sunday night.
Police are investigating whether drugs may have been involved in the case.
“We don’t know what happened and we are waiting to find out from the authorities in Bulgaria,” a Holmes family spokesman has said, as cited by the South Wales Evening Post.
“They are bringing Nina’s body back and that is the most important thing for us right now.
The District Prosecution Office in the Bulgarian capital Sofia confirmed a preliminary inquiry had begun into the incident.
- » Chief of Police in Bulgaria's Smolyan Removed from Office
- » Oscar Pistorius Gets 5 Years In Jail For Killing His Girlfriend
- » Bulgarian Customs Apprehend 5 M Fake Russian Excise Labels
- » Bulgarian Court Rejects Kobliakov Extradition Request from Russia
- » Bulgaria Court to Sit on 'Putin Opponent' Extradition
- » Court Issues Life Sentence for Ghastly Murder in Sofia Park