Family of British Woman Wants Answers after Borovets Death
The family of Nina Holmes, the young British woman who died while on holiday in Bulgaria, have spoken of their shock.
Holmes, a 33-year-old woman from Wales, collapsed outside BJ's bar in the skiing resort Borovets on Sunday night.
Police are investigating whether drugs may have been involved in the case.
“We don’t know what happened and we are waiting to find out from the authorities in Bulgaria,” a Holmes family spokesman has said, as cited by the South Wales Evening Post.
“They are bringing Nina’s body back and that is the most important thing for us right now.
The District Prosecution Office in the Bulgarian capital Sofia confirmed a preliminary inquiry had begun into the incident.
- » Car Explodes in Yahinovo Village, One Person Detained
- » Sofia Regional Prosecutor’s Office Detains 49-year-old Man Accused of Murder in Etropole Town
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq