Husband, Wife Wounded in Sofia Shooting
A husband and wife, both lawyers, were shot by an unknown assailant in their apartment in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia late on Friday.
The shooter fired through a window, injuring the man’s neck and shoulder and the woman’s arm.
The victims were rushed to hospital.
Their lives are not in danger, medics say, according to local media.
- » CEPACA Distrains Property of Nesebar Mayor and Chief Architect
- » Trial Against Bulgaria's ex-IntMin Adjourned Again
- » Int'l Police Operation Busts Bulgarian Credit Card Fraud Ring
- » Bulgarians Busted for Heroin Traffic in Greece
- » IntMin Secretary Warns of Abuse in Sofia Municipality
- » Police Disarm Barricaded Man in Bulgaria's Cherniche Village