Husband, Wife Wounded in Sofia Shooting
A husband and wife, both lawyers, were shot by an unknown assailant in their apartment in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia late on Friday.
The shooter fired through a window, injuring the man’s neck and shoulder and the woman’s arm.
The victims were rushed to hospital.
Their lives are not in danger, medics say, according to local media.
- » TIR Truck Driver Sentenced to Life Imprisonment in Iran Returned to Bulgaria
- » Sofia Court Freezes Property of Majority Owner of Bulgaria's Corpbank
- » Bulgaria's Police Busts Fake Passports Ring
- » Tax Agency Employee Murdered in Bulgaria's Capital
- » Bulgarian Prostitution Ring Busted by Spanish Police
- » Police Seize 3600kg of Cannabis from Fields in SW Bulgaria