Husband, Wife Wounded in Sofia Shooting
A husband and wife, both lawyers, were shot by an unknown assailant in their apartment in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia late on Friday.
The shooter fired through a window, injuring the man’s neck and shoulder and the woman’s arm.
The victims were rushed to hospital.
Their lives are not in danger, medics say, according to local media.
- » Man Shot Dead in Bulgaria's Sofia
- » Foreign National Finds Dead Body Near Bulgaria's Vidin
- » Czech Shooting ‘Not Terrorist Attack’, Interior Minister Chovanec Says
- » At Least Nine People Killed After Shooting in Czech Republic
- » European Court of Human Rights Rules against Bulgaria in 2 Cases
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 8.7 Kg Heroin in Kosovo-Bound Car