Husband, Wife Wounded in Sofia Shooting
A husband and wife, both lawyers, were shot by an unknown assailant in their apartment in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia late on Friday.
The shooter fired through a window, injuring the man’s neck and shoulder and the woman’s arm.
The victims were rushed to hospital.
Their lives are not in danger, medics say, according to local media.
- » Shooting at Bus in Sofia Breaks Windows, Nobody Hurt
- » Bulgaria's Ex-Spy Chief Faces New Embezzlement Charges
- » Bulgaria's DefMin Formally Indicted over Abuse of Office
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Removing Plovdiv Mayor
- » Five Bulgarian Customs Officers to Remain in Custody
- » Bulgaria's IntMin 'Has No Info' on Int'l People Smuggling Ring Busted by Turkey