Husband, Wife Wounded in Sofia Shooting
A husband and wife, both lawyers, were shot by an unknown assailant in their apartment in Bulgaria’s capital Sofia late on Friday.
The shooter fired through a window, injuring the man’s neck and shoulder and the woman’s arm.
The victims were rushed to hospital.
Their lives are not in danger, medics say, according to local media.
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail
- » Bulgaria Court to Decide on Arrest of Polish Man over Plane Bomb 'Joke'
- » EU Sofia Heating Utility Boss Gets Final 3-Year Sentence
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Dismissed
- » Controversial Bulgarian Judge Summoned for 2nd Indictment