7 Bulgarians to Compete in Sochi on Saturday
A total of seven Bulgarian athletes will compete in Sochi on Saturday as the 2014 Winter Olympics get underway in earnest.
Antoniya Georgieva is to start in the ladies' skiathlon 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free, with competition set to begin at 12 pm EET.
A total of four Bulgarian biathletes will start in the men's 10-kilometer sprint: Mihail Klecherov, Krasimir Anev, Vladimir Iliev and Ivan Zlatev. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm EET.
At the same time, Stanislav Benyov will take part in the first men's singles run of the luge competition.
At 18:30, Vladimir Zografski will compete in the men's normal hill individual qualification round.
- » 'Bulgarian National' Dies on Mount Elbrus
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup