7 Bulgarians to Compete in Sochi on Saturday
A total of seven Bulgarian athletes will compete in Sochi on Saturday as the 2014 Winter Olympics get underway in earnest.
Antoniya Georgieva is to start in the ladies' skiathlon 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free, with competition set to begin at 12 pm EET.
A total of four Bulgarian biathletes will start in the men's 10-kilometer sprint: Mihail Klecherov, Krasimir Anev, Vladimir Iliev and Ivan Zlatev. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm EET.
At the same time, Stanislav Benyov will take part in the first men's singles run of the luge competition.
At 18:30, Vladimir Zografski will compete in the men's normal hill individual qualification round.
- » Bulgaria's CSKA Pledges Donation to Family of Chapecoense Plane Crash Victim
- » Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
- » Sofia to Host European Homeless Cup Next Year
- » Former Bayern Munich President Gets Re-elected
- » Bulgaria's Football Team Progresses in FIFA Rankings
- » Bulgaria’s Asenova Becomes European Boxing Champion