7 Bulgarians to Compete in Sochi on Saturday
A total of seven Bulgarian athletes will compete in Sochi on Saturday as the 2014 Winter Olympics get underway in earnest.
Antoniya Georgieva is to start in the ladies' skiathlon 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free, with competition set to begin at 12 pm EET.
A total of four Bulgarian biathletes will start in the men's 10-kilometer sprint: Mihail Klecherov, Krasimir Anev, Vladimir Iliev and Ivan Zlatev. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm EET.
At the same time, Stanislav Benyov will take part in the first men's singles run of the luge competition.
At 18:30, Vladimir Zografski will compete in the men's normal hill individual qualification round.
- » Bulgarian Makes 4133 Sit-ups in Attempt to Break Guinness Record
- » Rain Suspends Roland Garros 1/8 Final Between Pironkova, Radwanska
- » Bulgaria Wins Two Gold Medals at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Her First 1/8 Final at Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria's Pironkova to Face Sloane Stephens in 3rd Round of Roland Garros
- » Bulgaria’s Tsvetana Pironkova Proceeds to Third Round of Roland Garros