7 Bulgarians to Compete in Sochi on Saturday
A total of seven Bulgarian athletes will compete in Sochi on Saturday as the 2014 Winter Olympics get underway in earnest.
Antoniya Georgieva is to start in the ladies' skiathlon 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free, with competition set to begin at 12 pm EET.
A total of four Bulgarian biathletes will start in the men's 10-kilometer sprint: Mihail Klecherov, Krasimir Anev, Vladimir Iliev and Ivan Zlatev. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm EET.
At the same time, Stanislav Benyov will take part in the first men's singles run of the luge competition.
At 18:30, Vladimir Zografski will compete in the men's normal hill individual qualification round.
- » Bulgaria’s Kubrat Pulev to Box Maurice Harris in Hamburg on December 5
- » Ronnie O'Sullivan to Face Jimmy White in Snooker Legends Show in Sofia on Friday
- » Bulgaria’s Ruse Wins European City of Sport 2016 Award
- » Two Romanian Football Legends to Join Stoichkov's 50th Birthday Show
- » PM: Bulgaria Has Potential to Be Among Best Sport Destinations on Balkans
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Concludes Season with Defeat in Paris