7 Bulgarians to Compete in Sochi on Saturday
A total of seven Bulgarian athletes will compete in Sochi on Saturday as the 2014 Winter Olympics get underway in earnest.
Antoniya Georgieva is to start in the ladies' skiathlon 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free, with competition set to begin at 12 pm EET.
A total of four Bulgarian biathletes will start in the men's 10-kilometer sprint: Mihail Klecherov, Krasimir Anev, Vladimir Iliev and Ivan Zlatev. The start is scheduled for 4:30 pm EET.
At the same time, Stanislav Benyov will take part in the first men's singles run of the luge competition.
At 18:30, Vladimir Zografski will compete in the men's normal hill individual qualification round.
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Starts Wimbledon with Convincing Win against Delbonis
- » Bulgaria Finishes 27th at First European Games after Claiming Ten Medals
- » Bulgaria's Volleyball Team Scores Another Victory against Cuba
- » Bulgaria Grabs Silver after Losing Men's Volleyball Final in Baku
- » Bulgaria's Stoevi Sisters Claim Gold at Women's Doubles Badminton in Baku
- » Bulgaria Defeats Cuba in Volleyball World League Match