Blunder Marks Olympic Ceremony Start
The Sochi Winter Olympic Games opening ceremony started with an awkward technical glitch.
One of the 5 big flowers, that were opening up to form the Olympic rings failed to “blossom”, leaving the final formation of only 4.
The error happened just as the Russian President Vladimir Putin was entering the stadium.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Seeks Recovery at Madrid Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Vows to Get Over Defeat at Istanbul Final
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Loses to Schwartzman at ATP Istanbul Final
- » Vegan Mountaineer Skatov Also Ascends Annapurna
- » Bulgaria's Boyan Petrov Climbs World's Deadliest Peak
- » Tennis: Grigor Dimitrov Reaches ATP Istanbul Final