Blunder Marks Olympic Ceremony Start
The Sochi Winter Olympic Games opening ceremony started with an awkward technical glitch.
One of the 5 big flowers, that were opening up to form the Olympic rings failed to “blossom”, leaving the final formation of only 4.
The error happened just as the Russian President Vladimir Putin was entering the stadium.
- » Bulgarian Football Union to Determine Fate of CSKA Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Sesil Karatancheva Reaches Last Round of Roland Garros Qualifiers
- » Zinedine Zidane Also to Attend Final of European U-17 Championship
- » UEFA President to Attend Final, Award Ceremony of European U-17 Championship
- » Bulgaria Football Union Withdraws Domestic, Euro Licences of Four Teams
- » Football Union Reportedly Revokes Licences of Bulgaria's CSKA, Lokomotiv Sofia