Blunder Marks Olympic Ceremony Start
The Sochi Winter Olympic Games opening ceremony started with an awkward technical glitch.
One of the 5 big flowers, that were opening up to form the Olympic rings failed to “blossom”, leaving the final formation of only 4.
The error happened just as the Russian President Vladimir Putin was entering the stadium.
- » Bulgaria's Borovets Hosts European Cup Ladies' Giant Slalom
- » 'Bulgarian National' Dies on Mount Elbrus
- » Samuel Eto'o Confirms Participation in Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open