Truckers Threaten to Block Bulgaria's Border with Turkey
Truck drivers threaten to block the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey on Monday.
The reason is the ongoing disputes between the two countries on the transit transport permits for trucks.
On Friday the Union of International Truckers and the National Union of Bulgarian Truckers sent a letter to Transport Minister Danail Papazov, informing him that in the morning of February 10 their members will block the traffic in both directions at the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey.
The organizations demanded that the Transport Ministry starts a new round of negotiations and resolves the quota dispute.
- » President Rumen Radev to Attend NATO Summit in Brussels and Make Official Visit to Vatican
- » Vice President Iliyana Yotova: 'We Cannot Have Other Priority Than Education'
- » President Rumen Radev: 'In The Hierarchy of Spirit and Culture, the Leaders are Not Politicians but the Knights of Letters
- » 6km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Delegation Visits Rome for May 24
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Investment in Education of Future Generations is Among our Main Aspirations Today'