Truckers Threaten to Block Bulgaria's Border with Turkey
Truck drivers threaten to block the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey on Monday.
The reason is the ongoing disputes between the two countries on the transit transport permits for trucks.
On Friday the Union of International Truckers and the National Union of Bulgarian Truckers sent a letter to Transport Minister Danail Papazov, informing him that in the morning of February 10 their members will block the traffic in both directions at the border crossings between Bulgaria and Turkey.
The organizations demanded that the Transport Ministry starts a new round of negotiations and resolves the quota dispute.
- » Tsvetan Kitov is Re-Appointed as Chairman of the State Agency For Technical Operations
- » Emergency Phone 112 will not Stop Working for People
- » The Interior Ministry has Appointed 934 New Policemen this Year
- » Konstantin Kamenarov is the New Director General of the Bulgarian National Television
- » Bulgarian Government Will Approve the Annual Report on the State of National Security in 2016
- » Sofia Municipality Started Operation For Demolition Of Illegal Roma Homes in Sofia’s Neighbourhood ‘Zaharna Fabrika’