Bulgarian Socialist Municipal Council in Montana Resigns
The entire Municipal Council of the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) in the northwestern town of Montana has resigned.
The decision comes after the party's national council revoked its political trust to the municipal council, on allegations that its members supported the breakaway ABV (Alternative for Bulgarian Renaissance) movement of the ex-President Georgi Parvanov.
Twenty-four out of the 27 members present at the municipal council meeting in Montana voted in favor of the resignation, Standartnews reported.
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia