Drugs Suspected in British Lady Death in Bulgarian Resort
Police is investigating whether drugs may have been involved in the death of a British woman in a Bulgarian ski resort earlier this month, according to media reports.
A 22-year-old woman from Wales died while at a bar in a Bulgarian ski resort where eight other people are believed to have been taken to hospital.
Nina Holmes , a 22-year-old woman from Wales, collapsed outside BJ's bar in the town of Borovets on Sunday night.
She was together with her boyfriend and the pair are believed to have arrived in Borovets after flying out to Sofia on Saturday.
Dean Herbert, a postal worker, told Facebook friends he is flying back into the UK with his girlfriend's body on Friday.
- » Bulgaria Thwarts Two Attempts to Smuggle Some 90 Migrants from Turkey
- » Four Kosovo Men Get Suspended Jail Sentences in Bulgaria for Illegally Crossing from Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Court Leaves Len Homeniuk Under House Arrest, Extradition Hearing Set for Sept 16
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detained 243 Human Traffickers in First Half of Year
- » Number of People Detained Over Truck with Dead Migrants in Austria Rises to Seven
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Man over Austria Migrant Deaths