Drugs Suspected in British Lady Death in Bulgarian Resort
Police is investigating whether drugs may have been involved in the death of a British woman in a Bulgarian ski resort earlier this month, according to media reports.
A 22-year-old woman from Wales died while at a bar in a Bulgarian ski resort where eight other people are believed to have been taken to hospital.
Nina Holmes , a 22-year-old woman from Wales, collapsed outside BJ's bar in the town of Borovets on Sunday night.
She was together with her boyfriend and the pair are believed to have arrived in Borovets after flying out to Sofia on Saturday.
Dean Herbert, a postal worker, told Facebook friends he is flying back into the UK with his girlfriend's body on Friday.
- » Bulgarian Court Fines 82-Year-Old Woman over Cannabis Growing
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Resubmit Indictment against Sigma Police Officers
- » Trial against Bulgarian Businessman Grisha Ganchev Kicks Off
- » Bulgarian Man Charged with Rape, Murder of British National in Malomir
- » Sofia Court Postpones Decision on Extradition of Technomarket Co-founder to Italy
- » Bulgaria to Rule on Technomarket CEO's Extradition to Italy