Bulgarian Bookstore Chain to Sell in Amazon
The Bulgarian bookstore chain Orange Center opened its own online store in the British website Amazon.
Its goal is to expand its current catalog of 1,059 products to 20,000 – 30,000. Bulgarian books, travel guides, music, and films are to start selling in the US site of Amazon as well.
Representatives of Orange Center said they expect between 3,000 and 5,000 orders in the first year and their goal is to cater to the needs of 2 million Bulgarians abroad.
Besides modern Bulgarian fiction, classics and children's books, the current catalog includes encyclopedias, travel guides and history books, in Bulgarian, as well as in English, German and Spanish.
Orange Center is one of the few companies to sell books by Bulgarian authors on Amazon.
The products are shipped from Bulgaria.
- » Children's Museum To Open In Sofia Next Year
- » Monument at Sofia’s NDK Will Most Likely Be Moved
- » Parov Stelar Band To Swing In Sofia On October 3
- » Fourth Edition Of Gorgon Fest To Take Place On Sept. 27
- » European Researchers' Night To Take Place In 6 Bulgarian Cities
- » 13-th Tattoo Fest Sofia To Take Place In October