Bulgarian Bookstore Chain to Sell in Amazon
The Bulgarian bookstore chain Orange Center opened its own online store in the British website Amazon.
Its goal is to expand its current catalog of 1,059 products to 20,000 – 30,000. Bulgarian books, travel guides, music, and films are to start selling in the US site of Amazon as well.
Representatives of Orange Center said they expect between 3,000 and 5,000 orders in the first year and their goal is to cater to the needs of 2 million Bulgarians abroad.
Besides modern Bulgarian fiction, classics and children's books, the current catalog includes encyclopedias, travel guides and history books, in Bulgarian, as well as in English, German and Spanish.
Orange Center is one of the few companies to sell books by Bulgarian authors on Amazon.
The products are shipped from Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Celebrates National Day of Culture and Slavic Script
- » Bulgarian National Television Releases Trailer for 2015 Junior Eurovision
- » Video Promotes Bulgaria's Plovdiv as 2019 European Capital of Culture
- » Fatboy Slim to Headline This Year's SOLAR SUMMER
- » OPERA OPEN to Take Over All of Plovdiv
- » Eco Festival Takes Over Sofia