Bulgarian Bookstore Chain to Sell in Amazon
The Bulgarian bookstore chain Orange Center opened its own online store in the British website Amazon.
Its goal is to expand its current catalog of 1,059 products to 20,000 – 30,000. Bulgarian books, travel guides, music, and films are to start selling in the US site of Amazon as well.
Representatives of Orange Center said they expect between 3,000 and 5,000 orders in the first year and their goal is to cater to the needs of 2 million Bulgarians abroad.
Besides modern Bulgarian fiction, classics and children's books, the current catalog includes encyclopedias, travel guides and history books, in Bulgarian, as well as in English, German and Spanish.
Orange Center is one of the few companies to sell books by Bulgarian authors on Amazon.
The products are shipped from Bulgaria.
- » ‘Spirit of Burgas 2014’ Festival Canceled over Low Funding
- » Violinist Vesko Eschkenazy Receives His Personality in the News Award
- » The Offspring To Play The Entire 'Smash' Album In Sofia
- » Veliko Tarnovo Applying for UNESCO World Heritage Site
- » International Roma Day to be Marked in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Celebrates 135 Years As Bulgaria's Capital