Dutch Ambassador to Recommend Bulgaria's Simitli to Investors
Dutch Ambassador Tom van Oorschot has vowed to recommend Bulgaria's southwestern town of Simitli as an investment destination.
The Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria visited Simitli to study the business environment, according to the press office of the municipality.
The Dutch Ambassador arrived in Simitli at the invitation of the owner of KWT Constructions, the Bulgarian subsidiary of KWT Group, a leading Dutch manufacturer of water management systems.
KWT Constructions has a sluice gates production unit in Simitli.
The owners of the company bought another site in Simitli recently and are currently studying the needs of the market in Bulgaria to determine which of their subsidiaries can also open a unit.
The Dutch Ambassador also held a working meeting with Apostol Apostolov, Mayor of Simitli, to discuss the business climate and the opportunities for opening other plants of Dutch firms on the territory of the municipality.
"I will not hesitate to recommend the Simitli municipality as a good place to invest to our compatriots," Tom van Oorschot assured, stressing advantages of the municipality such as natural assets, strategic location, favorable business climate and hospitable attitude of locals.
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in August
- » Sofia’s New Integrated Municipal Waste Management System Completed
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July