Bulgarian PM Wishes Success to National Athletes in Sochi
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski met with the national Olympian athletes in Sochi and wished them the best of luck ahead of the games.
"You are among the wonders of Bulgaria. I will use every free moment to watch your performances on television", Oresharski said.
The Prime Minister gave a national flag and an icon of St. George the Victory bearer as a gift to the athletes.
Oresharski is in Sochi from Thursday and will attend the opening ceremony later on Friday.
- » Doping Scandal in the Champions League
- » The President of South Korea Promised a Secure Winter Olympics
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract