Bulgarian PM Wishes Success to National Athletes in Sochi
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski met with the national Olympian athletes in Sochi and wished them the best of luck ahead of the games.
"You are among the wonders of Bulgaria. I will use every free moment to watch your performances on television", Oresharski said.
The Prime Minister gave a national flag and an icon of St. George the Victory bearer as a gift to the athletes.
Oresharski is in Sochi from Thursday and will attend the opening ceremony later on Friday.
- » Ludogorets Ended its Participation in the Europa League
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam