Bulgarian PM Wishes Success to National Athletes in Sochi
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski met with the national Olympian athletes in Sochi and wished them the best of luck ahead of the games.
"You are among the wonders of Bulgaria. I will use every free moment to watch your performances on television", Oresharski said.
The Prime Minister gave a national flag and an icon of St. George the Victory bearer as a gift to the athletes.
Oresharski is in Sochi from Thursday and will attend the opening ceremony later on Friday.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal