Bulgarian PM Wishes Success to National Athletes in Sochi
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski met with the national Olympian athletes in Sochi and wished them the best of luck ahead of the games.
"You are among the wonders of Bulgaria. I will use every free moment to watch your performances on television", Oresharski said.
The Prime Minister gave a national flag and an icon of St. George the Victory bearer as a gift to the athletes.
Oresharski is in Sochi from Thursday and will attend the opening ceremony later on Friday.
- » Ina Ananieva: All we do, we do it for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rhythmic Gymnastics Team Receives Warm Welcome at Sofia Airport
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgarian rhythmic Gymnastics Captain: We played like lions
- » Bulgaria with Bronze Medal after Impressive Performance in Rio Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Dimitrov defeated by Cilic at Cincinnati Masters