Bulgarian PM Wishes Success to National Athletes in Sochi
Bulgaria's Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski met with the national Olympian athletes in Sochi and wished them the best of luck ahead of the games.
"You are among the wonders of Bulgaria. I will use every free moment to watch your performances on television", Oresharski said.
The Prime Minister gave a national flag and an icon of St. George the Victory bearer as a gift to the athletes.
Oresharski is in Sochi from Thursday and will attend the opening ceremony later on Friday.
- » Serie A Newcomer Signs Bulgarian Winger Aleksandar Tonev
- » Bulgaria’s Ivet Lalova-Collio Books Spot in Women’s 200m Final in Beijing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Remains Undefeated in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria’s Lalova-Collio Qualifies for Women’s 200m Semi-finals in Bejing
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Veselin Topalov Retains Leadership in St. Louis
- » Bulgaria's Chess Grandmaster Records Second Consecutive Victory in St. Louis