December Consumption in Bulgaria Increases by 5.6% Y/Y
The retail sector in Bulgaria grew by 5.6% in December, year-on-year.
Compared to November, however, sales rose by just 0.4%, shows the data of the National Statistical Institute (NSI).
Highest growth in December 2013 was posted by the sales of electrical appliances and furniture – by 16.3%. Online purchases rose by 15% and those of computers and other electronic devices by 13.4%.
Compared to November 2013, highest growth was posted by the sales of shoes and garments – by 2%. This, according to the NSI is the segment that has an intermittent growth throughout the year.
The sales of domestic appliances and furniture grew by 1.2% throughout 2013.
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017