EP Urges Further Rights for EU Airline Passengers
Airline passengers in the European Union should be granted further rights, the bloc's parliament has demanded.
The parliament set out its position on passenger rights reforms, which now have to be negotiated with EU governments.
Changes are not expected to come into force until late 2014 or early 2015, said lawmaker Georges Bach, who is spearheading the initiative.
The European Parliament would like to see enhanced compensation for flight delays and clearer definitions of the extraordinary circumstances that preclude compensation, along with the abolition of one-handbag rules and lost return flights for no-show passengers.
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad, Visits of Foreign Residents Rise in October
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Worsens in November
- » Bulgaria Opens Tender for Oil/Gas Exploration in Varna Region
- » Bulgarians to Have Four Long Weekends in 2016
- » Bulgarian National Bank Presents New BGN 2 Coin
- » Telenor Bulgaria to Offer 4G Services from Next Month