Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Ukraine President Hints Putin Could Attack Bulgaria, Romania
- » Croatia’s Foreign Minister Vesna Pusic Confirms She Will Run for UN Chief
- » Germany's Merkel 'to Run for 4th Term' in 2017
- » PKK Bombs Railway in Turkey's Kars, Police Kills Three Kurdish Rebels in Agri
- » Immigration is EU Citizens’ Main Concern – Survey
- » EU Extends EUR 91,000 to Help Macedonia Cope with Migrant Tide