Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Donald Tusk to Pay Working Visit to Bulgaria
- » Greece Agrees With Creditors on Review of Rescue Programme
- » EU To Pay More to Countries Suffering from Natural Disasters
- » EU Confirms It Accepts Great Britain's Request To Leave
- » PM Theresa May Notifies Brussels Officially of Brexit Launch
- » SYRIZA Demands Cuts in Salaries, Expenses of Greek Deputies