Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Turkey Waives Visas for EU Citizens, Awaits Visa-Free Travel Decision for Its Nationals
- » Merkel 'Proposed NATO Membership to Japan'
- » Die Welt: Six EU States Urge Extension of Schengen Internal Border Controls
- » Roaming Charges in EU Fall as of Saturday
- » Helicopter with Thirteen People on Board Crashes off Norway
- » Austria Adopts New Tougher Asylum Law