Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Greece 'Will Request Multi-Year Bailout' Prior to EU-28 Summit on Sunday
- » Mysterious Flags in Kiev Downtown: Russian or Bulgarian?
- » Eurogroup Waiting for New Reform Proposal from Greece
- » Stoltenberg Welcomes Montenegro’s Progress on Path to NATO
- » Nuclear Talks with Iran to Go on Past Tuesday, EU’s Mogherini Says
- » EU Commission, Parliament Presidents Express Opposition to Grexit