Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Austrian Policemen Investigating Death of Migrants in Truck to Arrive in Bulgaria
- » Islamic State Battling Syrian Rebel Groups 10 km from Central Damascus
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Southeast European Studies Conference
- » Clashes, Grenade Explosion Take Place Outside Ukraine’s Parliament
- » Bulgaria Police Helping Patrol along Hungary-Serbia Border
- » Authorities Detain Fourth Bulgarian over Dead Migrants Found in Truck in Austria