Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » EU States Agree to Put Off End to Mobile Roaming Charges Until 2018
- » Juncker, Merkel Play Down Talk of Third Greek Bailout
- » Probe into Nemtsov Murder Pursuing Several Lines of Inquiry
- » PepsiCo and Coca Cola to Close Production Facilities in Russia
- » Hungary to Classify Paks NPP Expansion Deal for 30 Years
- » Majority of Russians Oppose Military Action in Donbass