Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Gazprom Set to Transport Over 47 B Cubic Meters of Gas Through Greece
- » UNHCR Demonstrates Concern Following 1300 Migrant Deaths in April
- » 40 Armed Men Storm Police Station in Macedonia, Take 4 Officers Hostage
- » Andrus Ansip: EU Has to Pay Attention on Life-Long Learning
- » Turkey to Commemorate Armenian Victims of Ottoman Killings
- » Egypt's Ousted President Morsi Jailed for 20 years