Ukrainian Protester Injured in Bomb Explosion in Kiev
Ukrainian protester has been injured by a package bomb in the capital city of Kiev, Thursday.
The man was hurt after opening a parcel labeled "medical supplies". The package was a donation to the House of Trade Unions which is used as the opposition's head quarters, Bulgarian Focus News Agency reported.
The protester lost his arm and suffered facial injury in the explosion.
Local police confirmed the incident, according to Bulgarian Focus News.
- » Armed Men Reportedly Take Hostages in Northern French Town
- » One Russian Marine Killed During Search for Pilots of Downed Su-24 in Syria
- » NATO Urges Restraint after Downing of Russian Warplane by Turkey
- » Turkey to Take ‘All Kinds of Measures’ to Defend Borders, PM Davutoglu Says
- » Russia Protests to Turkey over Downing of Su-24 Warplane
- » Sergei Lavrov Cancels Turkey Visit after Downing of Russian Warplane