German Ambassador to Make Donations for Harmanli Refugee Camp
The German Ambassador to Bulgaria Matthias Hoepfner will visit on Thursday the refugee camp in Harmanli.
According to the German Embassy in Sofia, Hoepfner, who had already visited the refugee transit center in Pastrogor, will bring aid for the children of the Syrian refugees in Harmanli.
The donations have been collected by Germany's Foreign Ministry and private donors. The aid consists of baby food, hygienic products, nappies, clothes, shoes and toys for more than BGN 8,000.
The list of necessary goods had been compiled in cooperation with the Bulgarian Red Cross.
Hopfner will inspect the camp in Harmanli and will have a meeting with the head of the State Agency for Refugees Nikolay Chirpanliev.
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated Vladimir Putin on His Re-election
- » Finance Ministers of the G20 Countries Met in Buenos Aires
- » President Radev will go on an Official Visit to Israel
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden
Kick this german cultural marxist traitor out of bulgaria now!!!
This german fool, 8000 levs ??? Ha ha ha, sure thats going to feed lot people right??
This just a pr stunt to show that german politicians care for muslim bogus asylum terroists!
The german people want rid of all muslims from germany, and politicians like this mug hete sre not the true voice
Of the german majority native population!
Deport all muslims out of europe. Out of bulgaria, back to islamic hell holes that they love.
Deport all muslims
Ban the koran