48-Year-Old Bulgarian Arrested in Greece over Baby Trafficking
A 48-year-old Bulgarian national was arrested in Greece's Larissa on charges of baby trafficking.
The European Arrest Warrant (EAW) was issued by Bulgarian authorities, according to reports of the Struma newspaper.
The Bulgarian national was identified on Tuesday afternoon in Tyrnavos, Larissa, and was arrested on Wednesday morning.
Police officers got in touch with the members of the crime ring, pretending to be clients seeking to adopt a baby who had been born ten days ago in Volos.
- » Bulgarian Prosecution Demands Four Years in Prison for Ex-Deputy Parliament Speaker
- » Bulgaria Chief Prosecutor Submits New Request on Nationalist Leader's Immunity
- » Bulgarian Police Bust Crime Group Making Fake Passports for Migrants
- » Bomb Threats Close All Banks in Bulgaria's Razgrad
- » Embezzelement Trial against Bulgarian Consultancy Head Suspended
- » Man Who Joked about Bomb on Polish Plane Released on Bail