48-Year-Old Bulgarian Arrested in Greece over Baby Trafficking
A 48-year-old Bulgarian national was arrested in Greece's Larissa on charges of baby trafficking.
The European Arrest Warrant (EAW) was issued by Bulgarian authorities, according to reports of the Struma newspaper.
The Bulgarian national was identified on Tuesday afternoon in Tyrnavos, Larissa, and was arrested on Wednesday morning.
Police officers got in touch with the members of the crime ring, pretending to be clients seeking to adopt a baby who had been born ten days ago in Volos.
- » Bulgarian Authorities Detain Three Dutch Citizens Suspected of Terrorism
- » Bulgaria Refuses to Extradite Len Homeniuk to Kyrgyzstan
- » Ex Chair of Varna Administrative Court Conclusively Convicted in Bribery Case
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 30 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Railway Workers Find Abandoned Bag with 2.8kg of TNT near Tracks
- » Bulgarian Customs Seize 42 Kg Heroin Hidden in Truck’s Wheels