Martenitsa Exhibition Taking Place in Sofia's Ethnographic Museum
Bulgaria's National Ethnographic Museum in Sofia is hosting an exhibition of the traditional Bulgarian good health charm "martenitsa".
It features the works of the Cooperative of Folk Crafts Masters and shows traditional martenitsas from various parts of Bulgaria and own unique models of the masters.
During the exhibition, which will continue through March 8, there will be workshops where the handier visitors could make their own martenitsas.
There will also be a martenitsa market where the visitors can buy the red-and-white charms, traditionally given to family and friends on March 1.
- » Bulgarian Faithful Hold Easter Procession with 'Virgin Mary Icon'
- » Alexander Nevsky Cathedral to Remain Open All Night on Sunday
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed
- » Al Di Meola to Play at Sofia Guitar Festival in May
- » Bulgaria Celebrates St Lazar's Day on Saturday