Bulgarian Film Festival Taking Place in Prague
The sixth edition of the festival of Bulgarian films is taking place in Prague, until February 8.
It is organised by the Bulgarian Embassy in the Czech Republic and the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in Prague.
The program includes new Bulgarian feature and documentary films, released in 2012 and 2013. They are being screened in Prague's Lucerna cinema and the Representation of the European Commission in Prague.
Some of the directors, script writers, actors and producers will present their works in person.
The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition of Bulgarian comic books.
- » Two Bulgarians Vying for Grammy Awards
- » Northern Lights Film Festival Begins in Sofia on Wednesday
- » Bulgaria's Koprivshtitsa Festival Added to UNESCO Heritage List
- » St Nicholas Day Marked in Bulgaria on Tuesday
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Theodore Ushev's Animation with Chance for Oscar Nominations 2017