Bulgarian Film Festival Taking Place in Prague
The sixth edition of the festival of Bulgarian films is taking place in Prague, until February 8.
It is organised by the Bulgarian Embassy in the Czech Republic and the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in Prague.
The program includes new Bulgarian feature and documentary films, released in 2012 and 2013. They are being screened in Prague's Lucerna cinema and the Representation of the European Commission in Prague.
Some of the directors, script writers, actors and producers will present their works in person.
The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition of Bulgarian comic books.
- » Night/Plovdiv to Feature Dozens of Events on September 23-24
- » Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson to Open Plovdiv Salon of Arts in September
- » Azam Ali to Perform in Sofia in October
- » Rozhen Folklore Fair Begins Near Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Bansko Jazz Festival to Feature Musicians from 3 Continents
- » Kyustendil Honours Famous Bulgarian Painter with Large-Scale Portrait on Square