Bulgarian Film Festival Taking Place in Prague
The sixth edition of the festival of Bulgarian films is taking place in Prague, until February 8.
It is organised by the Bulgarian Embassy in the Czech Republic and the Bulgarian Cultural Institute in Prague.
The program includes new Bulgarian feature and documentary films, released in 2012 and 2013. They are being screened in Prague's Lucerna cinema and the Representation of the European Commission in Prague.
Some of the directors, script writers, actors and producers will present their works in person.
The festival will be accompanied by an exhibition of Bulgarian comic books.
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Summer festival OPERA OPEN 2017 - Plovdiv
- » Dance show NEO DERVISH at the ancient theater in Plovdiv
- » Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
- » Three Bulgarian Women Painters with Exhibition at Arte Gallery
- » Rediscover Bulgaria Photo Exhibition on Lover's Bridge in Sofia