Bulgarian National Television Starts HD Broadcasts for Sochi 2014
Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNT will launch a high definition (HD) broadcast for the Winter Olympic Games in Sochi.
The launching of the channel has been postponed several times due to money shortages. The initial plans were for the HD channel to broadcast a compilation of the programs of the other three BNT channels, but due to this year's cut in the television's budget, BNT HD will broadcast the program of BNT 1.
Both BNT 1 and BNT HD will offer more than 250 hours of production, covering the Olympic Games, with an emphasis on the Bulgarian athletes.
BNT HD will be available to all cable and satellite operators and is included in the free DTT packages.
- » 4 People Dead, 15 Injured in Road Accidents During the Past Day
- » Code Yellow Warning Issued Over Heavy Rain in 18 Bulgarian Districts
- » 3 People Dead, 23 Injured in Road Accidents During Past Day
- » 100 Bulgarian Books Were Introduced to the Library of Congress in Washington D.C
- » Bulgarian Christians Celebrate Ascension of Christ
- » International Poetry Festival Begins Today in Plovdiv