Two Light Earthquakes Registered Near Sofia, Bulgaria
An earthquake with a magnitude of 3.0 on the Richter scale was registered in Bulgaria Wednesday, announced the European Seismological Center.
The earthquake occurred at 5.54 am local time on Wednesday and the epicenter was 15 km south of the town of Samokov and 58 km south of the capital city Sofia.
The Geophysical Institute of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) has also registered the earthquake and has reported of another earlier jolt with a magnitude of 2.0 on the Richter scale. It occurred at 5.46 am 64 km south of Sofia.
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol
- » Mostly Sunny Weather with Temperatures of up to 22-27°C
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny Today with Temperatures of Up to 22-27°C
- » Those who Died in the California Fires are Now 42
- » Xi Jinping: China will Fight to Stop Climate Change
- » NIMH: Fog in Some Areas in the Morning, Maximum Temperatures 22-27°C