Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Inks Memorandum on Bilateral Cooperation
Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Chairman of the Board of Procurators General Herman Bolhaar have signed a Memorandum in the Hague, Tuesday.
The Memorandum is for the bilateral cooperation between the Prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and the Netherlands, the press centre of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office announced.
Tsatsarov has bestowed on Bolhaar an honorary symbol of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office.
Tsatsarov and his two deputies Penka Bogdanova and Borislav Sarafov are on an official two-day visit to the Hague, the Netherlands.
The official agenda includes meetings with Dutch Minister of Security and Justice Ivo Opstelten, President of Eurojust Michele Coninsx, President of the International Criminal Court (ICC) Sang-Hyun Song, ICC Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda, as well as director of Europol Rob Wainwright and officials with the Dutch Ministry of Finance.
- » EU Launches Proceeding on Agricultural Land Ownership Laws in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Fails to Address Shortcomings in Treatment of Prisoners, Conditions of Detention - CoE
- » Bulgaria to Get EUR 10 M EU Funding to Tackle Asylum, Migration, Integration
- » EU Commission VP Jyrki Katainen to Visit Bulgaria on April 16
- » Bulgarian Minister Complains of Shortage of Funding under OP Transport 2014-2020
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Launch Pilot Project on Intelligent Use of Black Sea