Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Inks Memorandum on Bilateral Cooperation
Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Chairman of the Board of Procurators General Herman Bolhaar have signed a Memorandum in the Hague, Tuesday.
The Memorandum is for the bilateral cooperation between the Prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and the Netherlands, the press centre of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office announced.
Tsatsarov has bestowed on Bolhaar an honorary symbol of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office.
Tsatsarov and his two deputies Penka Bogdanova and Borislav Sarafov are on an official two-day visit to the Hague, the Netherlands.
The official agenda includes meetings with Dutch Minister of Security and Justice Ivo Opstelten, President of Eurojust Michele Coninsx, President of the International Criminal Court (ICC) Sang-Hyun Song, ICC Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda, as well as director of Europol Rob Wainwright and officials with the Dutch Ministry of Finance.
- » Europol Busts People Smuggling Group Linked to Bulgaria
- » Child Poverty Highest in Bulgaria, Romania
- » EU Commission Adopts Bulgaria's Fisheries, Aquaculture Programme Worth EUR 113 M
- » Oxfam-funded Report Accuses Bulgaria of Police Abuse of Migrants
- » Bulgaria Contributes EUR 50,000 to EU's Emergency Trust Fund for Africa
- » Workers from Bulgaria, Romania in UK Reach Fresh High of 219,000