Bulgarian Chief Prosecutor Inks Memorandum on Bilateral Cooperation
Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov and Chairman of the Board of Procurators General Herman Bolhaar have signed a Memorandum in the Hague, Tuesday.
The Memorandum is for the bilateral cooperation between the Prosecutor’s offices of Bulgaria and the Netherlands, the press centre of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office announced.
Tsatsarov has bestowed on Bolhaar an honorary symbol of the Bulgarian Prosecutor’s Office.
Tsatsarov and his two deputies Penka Bogdanova and Borislav Sarafov are on an official two-day visit to the Hague, the Netherlands.
The official agenda includes meetings with Dutch Minister of Security and Justice Ivo Opstelten, President of Eurojust Michele Coninsx, President of the International Criminal Court (ICC) Sang-Hyun Song, ICC Chief Prosecutor Fatou Bensouda, as well as director of Europol Rob Wainwright and officials with the Dutch Ministry of Finance.
- » Logo of Bulgaria's EU Presidency Selected
- » Bulgaria's Election Watchdog Confirms Petar Kurumbashev Will Be MEP
- » Austria's Chancellor Accuses Eastern Europe of 'Exporting Unemployment'
- » 170 Participants in Competition for Bulgaria's EU Presidency Logo
- » Europe Braces for Tectonic Shifts - PES Leader
- » EU 'Only Viable Project Helping Bulgaria' - Deputy PM