Bulgarian President to Attend Sochi Olympics Closing
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has said he will attend the Sochi Winter Olympics closing ceremony on Ferbruary 23.
"I will visit Sochi to demonstrate my respect to the games, the Olympic spirit, and all those who trust in them," said Plevneliev for ITAR-TASS.
The Bulgarian head of state is not planning to attend the Sochi opening ceremony this Friday.
Bulgaria, which sent an 18-strong team to the Russian resort town, will be represented by PM Plamen Oresharski.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Decides to Change Coach
- » Bulgaria Loses to Argentina in Last Volleyball World League Match
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Third Round of Wimbledon
- » Bulgaria to Have Nine Representatives in UEFA Committees
- » Bulgaria's Rising Basketball Star Vezenkov Reportedly Joins Barcelona
- » Bulgaria's Beroe Wins, Litex Draws in First Qualifying Round of Europa League