Bulgarian President to Attend Sochi Olympics Closing
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has said he will attend the Sochi Winter Olympics closing ceremony on Ferbruary 23.
"I will visit Sochi to demonstrate my respect to the games, the Olympic spirit, and all those who trust in them," said Plevneliev for ITAR-TASS.
The Bulgarian head of state is not planning to attend the Sochi opening ceremony this Friday.
Bulgaria, which sent an 18-strong team to the Russian resort town, will be represented by PM Plamen Oresharski.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Beats Pablo Cuevas, Faces Andy Murray
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Roger Federer in Swiss Indoors Basel
- » Minev Gives Ludogorets Historic 1-0 Victory Over Basel
- » Garanti Koza WTA Tournament Of Champions Starts In Sofia On Oct. 28
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal