Bulgarian President to Attend Sochi Olympics Closing
Bulgarian President Rosen Plevneliev has said he will attend the Sochi Winter Olympics closing ceremony on Ferbruary 23.
"I will visit Sochi to demonstrate my respect to the games, the Olympic spirit, and all those who trust in them," said Plevneliev for ITAR-TASS.
The Bulgarian head of state is not planning to attend the Sochi opening ceremony this Friday.
Bulgaria, which sent an 18-strong team to the Russian resort town, will be represented by PM Plamen Oresharski.
- » Bulgaria's Pamporovo Hosts European Cup Ladies' Slalom
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Hristo Stoichkov Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- » Bautista Agut Triumphs in First Edition of Sofia Open
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup