5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Bulgaria's NRA Single Account Successfully Ditched
- » Passenger Trains To Pass Through Danube Bridge 2
- » Bulgaria's Hotels Keep Their Heads Above Water in January
- » Three-Year Settlement in Bulgaria Required for Land Sale to Foreigners
- » Bulgarian Mobile App Attracts USD 2.4M Investment
- » Bulgaria's Exports to EU Increase by 9% in 2013 – NSI