5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Ryanair Announces New Winter Services from Bulgaria
- » EVN Puts Gorna Arda Hydro Power Cascade on Hold
- » Bulgarian Resort Sunny Beach – the Cheapest Tourist Destination in the World
- » South Stream 'Could Be Revisited' after Bulgaria Election - Hungary FM
- » Regional Minister Popnikolov To Discuss Building Sanitation Programme With BDB, Municipalities
- » Deputy PM Yanev: Kostov Used His Influence To Appoint People