5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Gazprom Directors' Board to Discuss Issues of South Stream Bulgaria
- » Economy Ministry Working to Ensure Varna TPP Will Remain Open
- » Merger of Revenue, Customs Agency Not on Agenda of Caretaker Govt
- » Bulgaria's Central Bank Holds Meeting on KTB Recovery
- » Car Tolls at Danube Bridge 2 May Drop by 50%
- » Clocks Set To Astronomical Time On Sunday