5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Bulgaria C-Bank Refuses to Allow Doverie to Buy Tokuda Bank
- » Bulgaria's Q2 GDP Records 2.2 % Growth Y/Y
- » Turkish MPs Prolong Mandate for Cross-Border Military Operations Against IS, PKK
- » Russia Bans Products Certified in Bulgaria over 'Fake Papers'
- » Over 60 German Firms Show Interest in Investing in Bulgaria - EconMin
- » Bulgaria Still Pinning Hopes on Gas Hub Project with Russia