5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Coal Miners Protest Decision for Early Suspension of Bobov Dol TPP Unit
- » EU Commissioner: Russia Must Guarantee Gas Supplies, Ukraine Secure Transit
- » Bulgaria Reported FDI of EUR 22 948 M by December 31, 2013
- » Wall Collapses on Construction Worker in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Power Price Hike as of October 1 in Bulgaria Is Inevitable – Watchdog Member
- » Depositors at Bulgaria's Ailing Corpbank May Get Partial Access to Funds