5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Investments in Bulgaria Halved in the Eight Months of 2017
- » The First Public Auction with Bitcoin to be Held in Italy
- » Twitter is Planning to Impose New Restrictions on Pornographic and Hateful Imagery
- » Number of Romanians and Bulgarians in UK rises to 413,000
- » Wizz Air to Launch Sofia - Athens flights in March 2018
- » Even in 2017 The Beatles are Making GBP 67,000 a Day