5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
- » Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
- » EU Does Not Consider South Stream Priority – Official
- » Russian Energy Minister: We Will Proceed with South Stream
- » Construction of New Coastal Station at Port Varna Kicks Off
- » Bulgaria Will Fight for South Stream Gas Pipeline – Energy Minister