5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » China's ICBC Bank Offering Loan to Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » IMF Projects Economic Growth for Bulgaria of 1.7 % in 2015, 1.9 % in 2016
- » Bulgarian Lawmakers Approve New Requirements for Taxi Drivers
- » Bulgaria's Lukoil Neftochim Remains Third Biggest Company in Southeast Europe
- » Swiss-Bulgarian IT Cloud Co Defies Hackers from Around the World
- » Bulgaria’s Financial Watchdog Rejects IPO Prospectus of Roo’bar Producer