5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Gas Price Will Rise by 2% as of 1st of July
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarian Residents Up to 15.7% in May 2017 Compared to May 2016
- » Czech Power Group Energo-Pro Submits Offer for CEZ Assets in Bulgaria
- » Airless Everlasting Tires Unveiled by Michelin
- » Bulgaria and Greece to Accelerate Gas Interconnector Project
- » The Map of Sand Dunes along Bulgarian Black Sea Coast to be Updated