5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Romanians Express Preference for Bulgarian Seaside Resorts
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Vows Single Phone Number for All Hotel Reception Desks
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rise 1.6% Y/Y in March
- » YouTube Launches Partner Programme in Bulgaria
- » Increased Number of Bulgarians Vacate Locally
- » Bulgaria’s Economy Minister Expects Substantial Investments from German, US Companies in 2015