5 Bulgarians Nabbed for Planting Weed in Belgium
Seven persons, five of whom Bulgarians, have been arrested in Belgium for growing cannabis, reported local media.
The group, also including one Croatian citizen and one person of unconfirmed citizenship, was detained after a signal from a citizen who reported suspicious activities on a Sunday morning.
The people were arrested near a derelict building in the municipality of Mouscron, after some 800 cannabis plants were uncovered at the site.
The detainees said they were workers hired to pick and transport the cannabis to the Netherlands.
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgaria Objects to ‘Discriminatory’ Change to Greece’s Income Tax Code
- » Construction of Gas Interconnector Greece-Bulgaria May Start in March 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Port Varna to Invest BGN 6.5 M in New Equipment, Facilities
- » Sofia Airport Launches More Flights Prior to Summer Season
- » Dairy Producers in Bulgaria Predict Wave of Bankruptcies