Bulgarian Nabbed with 1 Kg Heroin in Turkey
A Bulgarian woman carrying close to 1 kg of heroing has been detained by border authorities in Turkey upon trying to cross into Bulgaria.
The drug was distributed into 25 small packages carried into the down jacket of the woman.
The Bulgarian woman was acting and travelling together with a male Turkish citizen, said Turkish border authorities.
They were able to detain the two after receiving a signal that the Turkish citizen might be travelling from Istanbul to Europe carrying drugs.
The two were apprehended at the Kapikule checkpoint.
- » Irish Revenue Seize over 18,000 Smuggled Cigarettes Originating from Bulgaria, Ukraine
- » Homeless Person Accused for Fire in Plovdiv's Tobacco Warehouse
- » Bulgaria Charges Four Afghans with Attempted Smuggling of 29 Syrian Migrants from Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police Detain 13 Irregular Migrants on Trakia Motorway
- » Former Road Infrastructure Agency Chief found innocent in scandalous court case
- » Bulgaria to Turn over Mourad Hamyd to France