Bulgarian President Convenes Security Council to Discuss EU Priorities
Bulgaria's strategic priorities for the coming EU programing period are at the center of a meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security called for Tuesday.
The Council, called by President Rosen Plevneliev, is entitled "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020."
During the sitting, Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization.
She will also talk about the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market