Bulgarian President Convenes Security Council to Discuss EU Priorities
Bulgaria's strategic priorities for the coming EU programing period are at the center of a meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security called for Tuesday.
The Council, called by President Rosen Plevneliev, is entitled "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020."
During the sitting, Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization.
She will also talk about the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Bulgaria’s President to Take Part in European Council Meeting Oct 23-24
- » Hungary's Navracsics Deprived of Citizenship Portfolio in New EC Panel
- » EU Commission 'Should Adopt New Approach' to Disasters, Emergency - MEP
- » EC Approves Project for Upgrade of Fire Services in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s EU Funds Loss under Regional Development Program May Reach BGN 95 M
- » Bulgaria Joins Case Against Minimum Alcohol Price In Scotland