Bulgarian President Convenes Security Council to Discuss EU Priorities
Bulgaria's strategic priorities for the coming EU programing period are at the center of a meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security called for Tuesday.
The Council, called by President Rosen Plevneliev, is entitled "Strategic Priorities for Bulgaria in the context of the partnership agreement with the European Commission in the period 2014-2020."
During the sitting, Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski will present a report on Bulgaria's strategic priorities by 2020 and sources of funding.
Deputy Prime Minister and Justice Minister Zinaida Zlatanova will present a report on Bulgaria's progress under the partnership agreement with the EC in the period 2014-2020 and the remaining steps for its finalization.
She will also talk about the contribution of the partnership agreement with the EC to the achievement of the goals listed in the National Development Program: Bulgaria 2020.
- » Europol Busts People Smuggling Group Linked to Bulgaria
- » Child Poverty Highest in Bulgaria, Romania
- » EU Commission Adopts Bulgaria's Fisheries, Aquaculture Programme Worth EUR 113 M
- » Oxfam-funded Report Accuses Bulgaria of Police Abuse of Migrants
- » Bulgaria Contributes EUR 50,000 to EU's Emergency Trust Fund for Africa
- » Workers from Bulgaria, Romania in UK Reach Fresh High of 219,000