Tough Draw for Bulgaria on Road to EuroBasket 2015
Bulgaria's men's national basketball team will face Israel, Montenegro, and the Netherlands in the qualifying round for the EuroBasket 2015 competition in Ukraine.
The qualifications will take place between August 10-27, 2014. The top teams in each of the 8 groups will go through, as well as the best 6 second place sides.
Bulgaria missed the 2013 EuroBasket, but managed to take 2 wins out of their 5 group matches in the 2011 edition.
The national team coach Konstantin Papazov called the group "very tough", although he was satisfied that teams like Russia and Italy were avoided.
- » Bulgaria’s Dimitrov Fails to Win Stockholm Open Title
- » Grigor Dimitrov Scores Two Hot Shots, Qualifies For Stockholm Semifinal
- » Grigor Dimitrov Nominated For Sportsmanship Award
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Reaches Quarterfinals in Moscow
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies For Quarter Finals Of If Stockholm Open
- » Boxer Kubrat Pulev Feeling Stronger As Match with Wladimir Klitschko Postoponed